Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s hope longwood will improve ultra heard they picked up a good player from yea Maybe brownsnake can fill us in on how their travelling

The boys are traveling better than the 2 previous pre seasons. The attitude towards hard work has been great.

I probably have been to soft as a coach in recent years trying not to scare off blokes in the pre season but they have reacted well to the new plans and program that's in place.

Hopefully we can just be more competitive every week. off field has been going well double the amount of volunteers and doing plenty more meals Thursday nights.

Our focus has been to improve the group of boys from last year in the age bracket of 18/22 and we are starting to see signs of improvement there.

With the same budget we have also been able to add 7/8 new faces with most of those being in the 25/30 age bracket which will help support the younger boys development.

Up to 6 players have moved on not all regular seniors but always a shame to lose blokes.

Points will never be easy for us but now that we have a core group of players coming into there 3rd year at the club it's a lot more manageable.

The boys are traveling better than the 2 previous pre seasons. The attitude towards hard work has been great.

I probably have been to soft as a coach in recent years trying not to scare off blokes in the pre season but they have reacted well to the new plans and program that's in place.

Hopefully we can just be more competitive every week. off field has been going well double the amount of volunteers and doing plenty more meals Thursday nights.

Our focus has been to improve the group of boys from last year in the age bracket of 18/22 and we are starting to see signs of improvement there.

With the same budget we have also been able to add 7/8 new faces with most of those being in the 25/30 age bracket which will help support the younger boys development.

Up to 6 players have moved on not all regular seniors but always a shame to lose blokes.

Points will never be easy for us but now that we have a core group of players coming into there 3rd year at the club it's a lot more manageable.

Great stuff Browny!

Good to hear, let’s hope you’ve been working on your on field discipline this pre season too. It’s fair to say your boys have really struggled in this area in the last few

I was at the game, fairly sloppy game as expected with first hit out, Damien Cupido lined up for the Lions. Undera would of won by roughly 5-6 goals, Tongala have a long year ahead of them.

5-6 goals is very rough, undera got beat in the last three quarters when the 'seniors' were on. Undera had a few senior players go on early against the reserves and would have just done tonny in the first 3 when the 'reserves' were on

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to hear, let’s hope you’ve been working on your on field discipline this pre season too. It’s fair to say your boys have really struggled in this area in the last few

Probably bit to do with me being harder on the boys hopefully it flows on to that area.

filming more games to single out that area should help hold more boys accountable in all areas of the game.

5-6 goals is very rough, undera got beat in the last three quarters when the 'seniors' were on. Undera had a few senior players go on early against the reserves and would have just done tonny in the first 3 when the 'reserves' were on

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don’t know if we were watching the same game? Tonny were poor in the last 3, if that is there seniors they will struggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im guessing he's referring to this article in todays Shepp News

http://sport.sheppnews.com.au/2018/03/09/135119/bears-will-go-with-afl

Yeah I’m being a bit facetious I guess. Although they will have to put them somewhere if the other clubs don’t follow and I’m assuming it will be with an affiliated league whether that’s a league with Goulburn Murray or another hub. Looking at the issues raised by the PDFNL in regards to the affiliation contract, that the KDFL has signed, the likelihood is there is little anyone could do about it if it turns out that the spot they decide to put them is in the KDFL.

Yeah I’m being a bit facetious I guess. Although they will have to put them somewhere if the other clubs don’t follow and I’m assuming it will be with an affiliated league whether that’s a league with Goulburn Murray or another hub. Looking at the issues raised by the PDFNL in regards to the affiliation contract, that the KDFL has signed, the likelihood is there is little anyone could do about it if it turns out that the spot they decide to put them is in the KDFL.

Or put them in the Oven and King?????

You always have choices well while pdfnl are around who happen to care about clubs having a say.
Now I’m no expert but if AFLGM were to start forcing clubs on you that you don’t want what’s stopping clubs simply saying we want to go to pdfnl and just switch? If enough of you decided to take that action then you could simply be the third pdfnl league geez I’d say we would even let you choose your league name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back