Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard if any new recruits are lining up with the Wombats this weekend.... since they apparently went on a recruiting spree?
Over the years lanky have always recruited right up to June the 30th And I can assure nothing has changed. Their full forward problems could be solved with the signing of a gun forward last night

Over the years lanky have always recruited right up to June the 30th And I can assure nothing has changed. Their full forward problems could be solved with the signing of a gun forward last night
That’s what I was asking about their recruiting. But the forward mentioned (The Big Mac) is named in the Ky 2s, so what other forward could it be?

Talking of gun forwards, looks like Cupido is about to add another jumper to his collection, has put for a clearance to undera!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha boots
Very funny
A
On a serious note sorry to see Heppell injured he would have loved the slippery conditions out here at the burrow

Ha ha boots
Very funny
A
On a serious note sorry to see Heppell injured he would have loved the slippery conditions out here at the burrow
I just want to see him play. Seen Nic 3 times from 3 games and Heppel once and today is my 4th game training with Ky for the year.

He’s back.... B. Arho
Not him dids built like him tho. Dean Howlett from WA he’s working in the area quite a few clubs chasing him Played with Shepp Bears 2s last week so they could have a look at him But a few things changed since then he is now at lancy
Talking of gun forwards, looks like Cupido is about to add another jumper to his collection, has put for a clearance to undera!
never a dull moment in the KDL Just love it ;):)

Not him dids built like him tho. Dean Howlett from WA he’s working in the area quite a few clubs chasing him Played with Shepp Bears 2s last week so they could have a look at him But a few things changed since then he is now at lancy

never a dull moment in the KDL Just love it ;):)
Quite a few clubs are steering well clear of him too!! Best of luck with that one

I’ve followed the Kdfl for 30 odd years , and l at times have had little to no love for Ardmona but l can honestly say after watching Avenel v Ardmona today l actually feel sorry for them , and l have respect for a group of blokes turning up every week to be beaten like that.
Just how long can this continue for jobby How can these players get any enjoyment at all with their football participation each Saturday I like you really feel for them. I’m amazed there still standing

I think they will see the season out but the issue is l cant say they have what you could call a good footballer , they have guys who try and are doing there best , so for it not to happen again next year they would have to recruit at least 20 plus footballers and who will go to a club that has been beaten by 50 goals most weeks , the end is coming l think

I watched wombats v gig today. They definitely need height, especially in backline
Who needs the height Mitch, Bats or Roos? Heard it was a great game. Gig dominated clearances early but Batters fought their way back. Gig started to get on top again, but when Mellington went off injured, Lancy got back on top.

Who needs the height Mitch, Bats or Roos? Heard it was a great game. Gig dominated clearances early but Batters fought their way back. Gig started to get on top again, but when Mellington went off injured, Lancy got back on top.
Lanky need height, gigs height in forward line hurt lanky early. In saying that gig had lanky covered for long periods but probably didn’t get the job done. Lanky were going to have there spell at some stage and took advantage when they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back