Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super player for a long time. He was great for Lalbert in his first stint at the club when he joined his brother.
Always spoke highly of Lalbert and also said he would love to go back. His troublesome groin he’s played with the last 2 years is fine so he will certainly have an impact Just a terrific hard nut mid and a great bloke with it

Picked stanny at the start of the year to win the flag and they still can But at this stage Tally for mine,missing a few top players including Ty’s and Mitch they were a class above lancy Edwards just dominated the ruck where they smashed lancy in the clearances also tally’s work on the inside was the best I’ve seen for a while It looks like Tally and Stanny are starting to put a sizeable gap between them and the rest They say Murch won on the last kick of the day over much improved Undera Dookie win over a disappointing gig was Big for their finals chances Got a feeling Avenal who don’t play the top 2 again are a chance for finals but must beat Dookie this week !!!
C,mon guys and girls what’s your thoughts????

Picked stanny at the start of the year to win the flag and they still can But at this stage Tally for mine,missing a few top players including Ty’s and Mitch they were a class above lancy Edwards just dominated the ruck where they smashed lancy in the clearances also tally’s work on the inside was the best I’ve seen for a while It looks like Tally and Stanny are starting to put a sizeable gap between them and the rest They say Murch won on the last kick of the day over much improved Undera Dookie win over a disappointing gig was Big for their finals chances Got a feeling Avenal who don’t play the top 2 again are a chance for finals but must beat Dookie this week !!!
The fact that Avenel don't play the top 2 again as u say will definitely help their finals aspirations. Looking at their best players from yesterday though, they're the same names week in week out.....gotta b getting sore and tired, how long can they keep going? .....freshen up required id say.

Can’t agree with you more Swoopin. To think who they have to come back is concerning for opposition. Loved their style of play. They continue to feed back and have very strong on ballers.
The only concern is that they continue to turn it on for one quarter. Think the team’s goal would be to increase this work output. Will be scary if they do.

Long way to go yet swoop.. but yeah tally well out in front by the looks of it.. I’m sure a few late recruits from finals contenders mite spice things up..

Long way to go yet swoop.. but yeah tally well out in front by the looks of it.. I’m sure a few late recruits from finals contenders mite spice things up..
I don’t think tally’s right out in front normo But I believe both tally And Stanhope are clearly above the rest And yes wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple more late recruits to a couple of the finals sides !!

I don’t think tally’s right out in front normo But I believe both tally And Stanhope are clearly above the rest And yes wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple more late recruits to a couple of the finals sides !!
Player contracts have halted a lot of mid season transfers it's fair enough as well. I also believe Interleague weekend should be the cut off for clearances. Tally deserve to warm favs at this stage and you give Stanhope, Nagambie and Dookie a sneaky chance.

Can’t agree with you more Swoopin. To think who they have to come back is concerning for opposition. Loved their style of play. They continue to feed back and have very strong on ballers.
The only concern is that they continue to turn it on for one quarter. Think the team’s goal would be to increase this work output. Will be scary if they do.
Thought we put up a fair crack at it but tally too good
Your boy went well and we can still play a big part in the finals

Thought we put up a fair crack at it but tally too good
Your boy went well and we can still play a big part in the finals
Lancy were very good for 3 quarters and should be happy with the game. If two players are equally determined the bigger body will win out. Tally were just too big. Hopefully the Wombat players can learn from this. Drier conditions will suit them more with their run and spread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Lancy played well, a side with very good skills that move the ball fast. Tally only got on top when our pressure got the better of them and their skills dropped off a fraction........a real contender.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Your ground was in good nick Big Show considering the conditions. Your hospitality even better with good competitive rapport, and a few froffies with your crew (like Yendor) after the game.
(Only complaint would be your pasties!;))
Despite your reserves being 6th on ladder, can see them upsetting a few top sides as seniors get players back.
Hope that ute got out of the bog on the fence before the tyres were burnt down to the rim.
Good luck for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back