Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following the Cats v Nunawading game on Twitter and they’ve just jagged their first goal to get the margin under 100.
Seems quite a crowd there too, good on Sportsbet and all involved. Bit of a novelty thing but has shed light on Ardys situation and in light of this weeks coaching announcements hopefully today can gain them more exposure to the support needed for 2019 and beyond
A country side versus a city team..... Ardy already up against it. Ardy can hold their head up that their playing surface is at least respectful instead of the paddock they played on in this game!

Dookie get up by a goal, very good year by the bats all the same, I thought Dookie would get them by 5 goals but they nearly got over the line
Well said
We believe we have had a good year
Definitely improved and we will continue to develop our young stars
Would have been great to win today but dookie just a little bit better
Let the recruiting begin

Terrific game of Kdl footy hank Full credit to Dookie in getting back into the game after nearly 5 goals down early at one stage I think 11 goals were kicked in the 3rd Dookie snaring 7 of those then in the last there talls stated to take control in the air A very quick and entertaining game of footy
Yes Swoopin, excellent game. You could have cut the air with a knife in the last quarter as the silence from the crowd was deafening in the last quarter when a goal separated the teams. The old saying “Tall players don’t get any shorter” was the difference in my opinion for what it’s worth. Thanks for introducing yourself Swoopin. Good to put a face to a poster!

Yes Swoopin, excellent game. You could have cut the air with a knife in the last quarter as the silence from the crowd was deafening in the last quarter when a goal separated the teams. The old saying “Tall players don’t get any shorter” was the difference in my opinion for what it’s worth. Thanks for introducing yourself Swoopin. Good to put a face to a poster!
Great catching up with you mate Lancy 2s and 3rds are still alive with both heading to stanny on Sunday I wonder how dookie will stack up against Nagambie in the ones

Nagambie by 35, Danny Haysom to come back in as well as Harrison, good experienced guys. Their top end to strong.
Tally by 12, to big and structured around the ground. Tys with another bog.
Top game of footy at murch with the 2 best sides going head to head for the 3rd time this year with tally still holding the aces nothing in it until Tally really got there run and spread going in the last quarter kicking 4 or 5 unanswered goals and tally’s win came with out any contribution from Ty’s Sidey who done his calf In the first 2 minuets And played no further part in the game and then stanny loosing Ainsley who was stretched with a serious leg injury Still think stanny will get another go at tally but obviously they first have to get over Nagaz or Dookie

Last edited:
Top game of footy at murch with the 2 best sides going head to head for the 3rd time this year with tally still holding the aces nothing in it until Tally really got there run and spread going in the last quarter kicking 4 or 5 unanswered goals and tally’s win came with out any contribution from Ty’s Sidey who done his calf In the first 2 minuets And played no further part in the game and then stanny loosing Ainsley who was stretched with a serious leg injury Still think stanny will get another go at tally but obviously they first half to get over Nagaz or Dookie
Tips for today
3rds- tally 15
2nds- gig 28
1s- nagaz 29

No doubt you’re pretty happy with your mob Yendor being the first team to book a place in The Big Dance. Not sure if you were at Stanhope today to watch your thirds play against Lancaster but you would not be impressed! There were three Tally players sent from the ground, and one reported after the game for abusing an umpire- for 3-4 reports for the game. Felt sorry for your No.3 who at half time could see his teammates losing the plot and was pleading for them to stay focussed. He was genuinely embarrassed after the game.
Think some of your senior lads could mentor these lads next season, as being involved in a footy club is one way of learning what being a team player is about.

No doubt you’re pretty happy with your mob Yendor being the first team to book a place in The Big Dance. Not sure if you were at Stanhope today to watch your thirds play against Lancaster but you would not be impressed! There were three Tally players sent from the ground, and one reported after the game for abusing an umpire- for 3-4 reports for the game. Felt sorry for your No.3 who at half time could see his teammates losing the plot and was pleading for them to stay focussed. He was genuinely embarrassed after the game.
Think some of your senior lads could mentor these lads next season, as being involved in a footy club is one way of learning what being a team player is about.

I was at the game and I totally agree! It was absolutely disgraceful to see. It definitely doesn’t give Tally as a club a good look from the outside.

Very happy with the ones make it and as for the thirds very disappointed. Action from 3 of those boys makes the hole team look bad but we do have some good kids their too

Top game of footy at murch with the 2 best sides going head to head for the 3rd time this year with tally still holding the aces nothing in it until Tally really got there run and spread going in the last quarter kicking 4 or 5 unanswered goals and tally’s win came with out any contribution from Ty’s Sidey who done his calf In the first 2 minuets And played no further part in the game and then stanny loosing Ainsley who was stretched with a serious leg injury Still think stanny will get another go at tally but obviously they first have to get over Nagaz or Dookie
Pretty impressive result from Tally especially with them losing Tyson Sidebottom in the first minute did anybody else see the game? And who will get up out of Stanhope and Nagambie?

Pretty impressive result from Tally especially with them losing Tyson Sidebottom in the first minute did anybody else see the game? And who will get up out of Stanhope and Nagambie?
Stanny matched it with tally for 3 and bit quarters Saturday and in that time were pretty impressive Evans and Montgomery should be right for this game 2 Big inclusions Nagambie are playing some really good footy at the right end of the season But I think stanny just have to many guns and will meet Tally next week. Lancy ground and amenities are in ex condition and with no other footy in the area should draw a massive crowd !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to our thirds
Great effort to make the grand final
Basically with 16 kids
At the moment in the seniors
Nagambie well on top
Stanhope out bang bang ?
Yes after promising so much Stanhope gone in straight sets Don’t think to many would have tipped Nagambie including myself but boy o boy who would have thought they would cop a 68 point smashing well done Nagambie

Yes after promising so much Stanhope gone in straight sets Don’t think to many would have tipped Nagambie including myself but boy o boy who would have thought they would cop a 68 point smashing well done Nagambie

Stanhopes coach did them no favours, his 3/4time speech was disgraceful!!!!

I understand that it mite have been too late being 40+ points down at the time, but still could of come up with something better than what he said.

I understand that it mite have been too late being 40+ points down at the time, but still could of come up with something better than what he said.
What did he say?

I understand that it mite have been too late being 40+ points down at the time, but still could of come up with something better than what he said.[/QUOTE

- Oh and don’t forget how he told there captain Alec Young to go over and see the umpires at quarter time because he thought they were hard done by. But that’s not how he worded it, it was something like this. “Alec can you go over and tell them two *!ng cun!ts (pointing at the umpires) and then continued to mumble on afterwards. There was little children walking around. Even a couple of the players told him to shhh

- Oh and don’t forget also he told someone wearing a Nagambie polo That his in the wrong rooms and told him to fu€k off

- 3 quarter time has been touched on, I felt that embarrassed for the Stanhope supporters regarding his 3 quarter time speech. Firstly he asked the playing co coach Montgomery to address the side which Montgomery wasn’t real keen to do so, so chalky ended up speaking which involved about 5 words before power walking back the coaches box. (mean while the bloke holding the board up is still doing so while watching chalky walk away & also trying to come to terms of WTF just Happened)

All the stanny supporters walked off the ground in disbelief and shaking there heads. That’s not what you’d wanna hear as a supporter at 3 quarter time of a prelim. They went to the huddle showing there support while the chips were down and Chalky dished up that.

- after the game Chalky didn’t say a thing, he just sat in the corner of the room with a foul look in his face.

Going into the game yesterday I was actually very keen and eager to hear him speak! The reason been that I had never heard him speak and because I had heard good things about him. But struth :/

Last edited:

I believe that someone in a ‘nagambie polo’ was actually a tally supporter,
I know this as he came out of the rooms and told me himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back