Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Keegan and Hatton took over, stabbed Briggsy in the back. Sad for the club and people who love it. Club won’t last past round 3

Just heard it on the rumour mill, could be false mate. Love how unrequired the Melbourne boys become though. “Here’s some good players” “nah we don’t need em” said No. Club. Ever

Know Briggsy well enough and heard his version and he is a great guy, played with
him a while back in the earlier 00’s.

Know Briggsy well enough and heard his version and he is a great guy, played with
him a while back in the earlier 00’s.

I know him very well as well an no one said he wasn’t a good bloke but realistically the club doesn’t just sack someone for no reason there is a legitimate reason behind it but it won’t be plastered on social media in such a childish immature manner

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Murchison-Toolamba are looking for a Thirds team to meet us at Katunga this Saturday morning.

Unfortunately the Swans aren’t able to run a team this week.

Heard Miller loaned a few players to Undera a few weeks back and stole a few of the 3rds for the grasshoppers. Given the amount of time clubs have what a puppy act

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know him very well as well an no one said he wasn’t a good bloke but realistically the club doesn’t just sack someone for no reason there is a legitimate reason behind it but it won’t be plastered on social media in such a childish immature manner

The first coach to bring in 20+ players into the club gets the sack is unheard of. Briggs must’ve done something drastic to get the ass.

Legitimate reasons, Chickenwing09 you are referring to Ardy as if it had choices. Old mate Brigga gave a shy smile and given you seem to be riding the fence is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back