Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make a prediction that Longwoods coach won't last half the season
Quite obvious roota you know a bit about this bloke Well he’s already had an altercation with a player that could have got out of control big time You would think he would be trying to get early respect not lose it I think your on the money with your prediction roota

Quite obvious roota you know a bit about this bloke Well he’s already had an altercation with a player that could have got out of control big time You would think he would be trying to get early respect not lose it I think your on the money with your prediction roota
What happened with the player Swoop?

Apologies I'm stupid enough to think someone would believe something on here. 😁 I've got better things to be doing. 😐

Last edited:
Tally’s recruiting is going along quite nicely mainly due to Katungas expence with up to 5 players heading to tally, 4 of the 5 that I know of are Burness ... Reeves.... and the two Wellington’s Ben and josh No doubt tally’s lost a few especially talls but at the same time are picking up some quality!!!!

Pretty tough one doc with recruiting still very active but I’ll have a shot at it
Avenal
Nagaz
Tally
Lancy
Gig
Stanny
Hard to leave out murch ..Undera and Dookie yeah tough one doc what’s your top 6 ???
True a couple of quality late recruits could make a difference to most of these sides. Nagambie Tally Avenel - Raffle it from there although history says Lancaster and Stanhope are a good chance to be there. I've only heard of losses at Dookie swoop do they have any recruits you know of?

True a couple of quality late recruits could make a difference to most of these sides. Nagambie Tally Avenel - Raffle it from there although history says Lancaster and Stanhope are a good chance to be there. I've only heard of losses at Dookie swoop do they have any recruits you know of?
Same as you doc big in departures but no notable recruits at this stage... can’t see them challenging for a top 6 spot !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the aim/expectations of the group Wing?

We are looking at it as a club get the off field stuff rite an get all the rite ppl in the rite places and get the club better than what it has ever been
As for the playing group it all about being competitive and getting that winning feeling back to the club there are some great ppl working there butts off behind the scenes to bring the club off it’s knees
I am putting it out there a lot will have a laugh an think it’s a joke but we are aiming for finals
Aim for the moon an hit the stars
#Ardy2019WatchUsRise

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are looking at it as a club get the off field stuff rite an get all the rite ppl in the rite places and get the club better than what it has ever been
As for the playing group it all about being competitive and getting that winning feeling back to the club there are some great ppl working there butts off behind the scenes to bring the club off it’s knees
I am putting it out there a lot will have a laugh an think it’s a joke but we are aiming for finals
Aim for the moon an hit the stars
#Ardy2019WatchUsRise

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good on yas

How’s things traveling at Shepp East Brownsnake with numbers ect, I know the club has lost a lot of players which is really made it tough going So what will be your realistic expectations from this group

Sorry for the late reply.
Things are going good at this stage we have had around 50 different players train over the 6/7 sessions (senior seconds and thirds)
Think averaging around the 20 or more number each session.

The expectations the club has is more around bringing as many past players, past juniors back to the club.
Plus to also get as many games into our younger boys around the 17/21 mark.

Regards to recruiting we have been out bid on some players but we will still look to bring in 10/12 boys to our senior squad with some of those being past premiership players and club juniors.
Big opportunities are in front of some Boys who have probably not had them regularly in the past and excited to see what that group plus the thirds kids can do.

Pinch myself every time I drive into the gate 5 minute drive plus spending plenty of time picking the brains of past premiership captains and coaches every session can only be a good thing.

Sorry for the late reply.
Things are going good at this stage we have had around 50 different players train over the 6/7 sessions (senior seconds and thirds)
Think averaging around the 20 or more number each session.

The expectations the club has is more around bringing as many past players, past juniors back to the club.
Plus to also get as many games into our younger boys around the 17/21 mark.

Regards to recruiting we have been out bid on some players but we will still look to bring in 10/12 boys to our senior squad with some of those being past premiership players and club juniors.
Big opportunities are in front of some Boys who have probably not had them regularly in the past and excited to see what that group plus the thirds kids can do.

Pinch myself every time I drive into the gate 5 minute drive plus spending plenty of time picking the brains of past premiership captains and coaches every session can only be a good thing.
Late reply worth waiting for snake I know you’ll put in the hard yards good luck to yourself and the club I’m sure everyone there is behind you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back