Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha
If anyone wants to know the real reason behind the issue that has unfolded at ArdmonaFNC I am more than happy to exchange details and discuss it personally

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Has the club made a statement yet chickenwing? It’s been a couple of days since this has came to light !! As I stated always two sides to a story maybe your President needs to make a statement about the issue that has unfolded especially as he is obviously the one under attack. If he wasn’t drinking on a bus with his junior footballers he needs to defend himself because having alcohol on a bus with junior footballers is just asking for trouble ! And if that’s the case Briggs probably had good reason to go off his head. At the end of the day this could hurt the Ardmona Footy Club in a big way and no one wants to see that.

Ha
Has the club made a statement yet chickenwing? It’s been a couple of days since this has came to light !! As I stated always two sides to a story maybe your President needs to make a statement about the issue that has unfolded especially as he is obviously the one under attack. If he wasn’t drinking on a bus with his junior footballers he needs to defend himself because having alcohol on a bus with junior footballers is just asking for trouble ! And if that’s the case Briggs probably had good reason to go off his head. At the end of the day this could hurt the Ardmona Footy Club in a big way and no one wants to see that.

To be frank, Briggs version of events is not a significant surprise.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

How have clubs gone with the usual headache of practice matches?

Finding clubs to play and venues that don’t clash with cricket has continued to be an issue.

Is there a local club with the facilities to run a night series?

Barooga still run theirs, but it’s a bit of a trek for KD clubs.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just back to the ardmona thing to be fair there is also 2 sides to the story and don't be so quick to judge from Briggs side of the story theres been a bad stigma around the club for 20 odd years and from what I've seen there trying to have a go and make changes can't fault them for that but when upset the best way to get back is drop there name in the s**t I know a few boys that play there and they said that the president did not give the 3rds grog and Briggs lost his cool on more then one occasion I've herd they lost 7 players in one hit due to the way they where treated and spoken too that being said they probably didn't handle it the best way by it not coming from the president

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just back to the ardmona thing to be fair there is also 2 sides to the story and don't be so quick to judge from Briggs side of the story theres been a bad stigma around the club for 20 odd years and from what I've seen there trying to have a go and make changes can't fault them for that but when upset the best way to get back is drop there name in the s**t I know a few boys that play there and they said that the president did not give the 3rds grog and Briggs lost his cool on more then one occasion I've herd they lost 7 players in one hit due to the way they where treated and spoken too that being said they probably didn't handle it the best way by it not coming from the president
Nothing has been said about the President GIVING the Thirds Grog !!!!!! Was said to be drinking with them not sure if true but if so WHY would you have Grog on a bus with junior players in the first place !!!!!! Seriously your not even aloud to have a smoke near junior footy these days !

Nothing has been said about the President GIVING the Thirds Grog !!!!!! Was said to be drinking with them not sure if true but if so WHY would you have Grog on a bus with junior players in the first place !!!!!! Seriously your not even aloud to have a smoke near junior footy these days !
I agree but that's his say so there's too sides to every story only going of what I've other people have said I know they had lost players because of Out busts I think people are fast to Judge and believe the negative comments because it is far from the most loved club will be interesting to see what comes of it all

Anyway, what practice matches are on this weekend? Dookie playing someone tonight? Avenel have Dayelsford out of the central highlands league tomorrow. 6 quarter game at Chittick Park in Seymour starting at 1.
Should be a good hit out ultra !! Unlike the the lancy practice match you’ll have a winner ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back