Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carver reappointed with Davies his assistant, Is that correct bootze

Spot on as always Swoopin.
I believe the Wombats are about to announce another major sponsor to come on board to do with lawn mowing. They are going to donate a push mower. Our runner will take it out on the ground to deliver messages so he can follow his path to find his way back!!! Not sure how true this rumour is, but it is no mystery who I’m having a crack at🤪

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

May have heard the coach discussing his planned role for Thommo next year, so assume he will be back. He is going to a car wreckers for pre-season training for more practice!🤪
Anyway the season is still going for the two top teams. Both deserve to play in the Big Dance from their great season.
Think the Nagambie boys will be happy watching yesterday’s action. While the bigger bodied Tally lads dominated, it was physical at times and a few of them would be sore.

Thommo will wait for the kanga update
Tongue in check stuff here

3rds I have shepp east by 5 BOG Andrew Lloyd
2s Avenel by 3 bog Nathan Woods
1s Nagambie 17 Bog Blake Fothergil

Those Lloyd boys can play!
Shepp East by 12 points - either Lloyd for BOG
Swans by 15 points - Chayse Thomson BOG
Nagambie by 32 points - Ant Haysom to do it again.

Biased but I have Braydon Avola taking out the medal in a couple weeks time.

Avola has played well in the couple of games I’ve seen him, especially the interleague. He would be considered a smoky though ( or outsider) to win the medal though wouldn’t he- no disrespect meant?? I mentioned earlier I thought Kane Herbert will win it again with my smoky being Merrigum’s Jake Ross.

Avola has played well in the couple of games I’ve seen him, especially the interleague. He would be considered a smoky though ( or outsider) to win the medal though wouldn’t he- no disrespect meant?? I mentioned earlier I thought Kane Herbert will win it again with my smoky being Merrigum’s Jake Ross.

Going from the blokes that have been invited, Rossy not one of them. I believe they are Tinkler, Avola, Herbert, Sidebottom, Karolidis. That’s all I know of. None from Nagambie either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Avola will be a chance then if he’s been invited. He is noticeable on the field how he moves.
Heard there were 8 invited: you have 6 listed. From Lancaster James Ross was invited. Don’t know who makes up the 8th.

Well Avola will be a chance then if he’s been invited. He is noticeable on the field how he moves.
Heard there were 8 invited: you have 6 listed. From Lancaster James Ross was invited. Don’t know who makes up the 8th.

Should be a tight one! Avola will win our b&f comfortably I believe. Great young kid, humble and kind hearted.

Should be a tight one! Avola will win our b&f comfortably I believe. Great young kid, humble and kind hearted.

Only 19 still or just turned 20 I believe; second youngest in interleague team.
Lancaster’s Vote count Sunday. Zach Cerrone should be a comfortable winner.
Interesting the GF on Saturday and I have resorted to talking about “the crumbs”.

James Milne has been invited

It should be a cracking contest on Saturday. Two form teams going at it. Nagambie have certainly had a stellar decade built upon local talent.

Tallygaroopna are ran exceptionally well off field and could just be on the cusp of their dynasty.

There will be plenty of class acts running around in the Thirds too. The best thing about many of these players is that they will be able to step straight into their respective Senior teams in 2020. Which is why we value our junior competition so highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back