Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Exell only played in the 2000s, agree Meka out and Rohan was the best player in any position in the 90s and was still a great player into the early 2000s.
How many years dis he play into the 2000s Bomber?
Your picking a side from 2000 - 2020 if I read correctly Jeff Turpin, Cory carver , and the 2 mentioned all played early 2000s showy coached me in 02 played
On excel at 15. I don’t buy into this s**t the selecters must of been drunk. Brad Lowe never played in a back pocket ? Anthony Haysom never played chf just my thoughts. Better players left out than the names on the bench

Your picking a side from 2000 - 2020 if I read correctly Jeff Turpin, Cory carver , and the 2 mentioned all played early 2000s showy coached me in 02 played
On excel at 15. I don’t buy into this s**t the selecters must of been drunk. Brad Lowe never played in a back pocket ? Anthony Haysom never played chf just my thoughts. Better players left out than the names on the bench
U putting yourself in that category off missing out bomber..

Exell only played in the 2000s, agree Meka out and Rohan was the best player in any position in the 90s and was still a great player into the early 2000s.
How many years dis he play into the 2000s Bomber?
Won a b + f in 2000 and 2002 so assuming he qualifys

Happy for ya mate. I don’t know much of the 2000-10 period but I’ll have a go. Not basing on whether they played 300 games or not either and have left out guys that played one year. And I’ve re extended the bench :) All these guys won league medals, B&F’s, League goal kickings, interleague medals. Hard to win all four of them ;)

Geoff Connally Jackson Hutton Brad Lowe
Daniel Godsmark Mick Pell Darryl Harrison
Troy Snelson Don Stirling Michael Morgan
Mick Sheils Michael Roberts Pat Horsburgh
Anthony Haysom Gavin Exell Sam LaPorta
Tim Ewart Kaine Herbert Tyson Sidebottom
Int - Paul Burnett Corey Carver Josh Pell Steve Thompson Sam Poole Paul Arandt
Coach Linc Sullivan

Snuck you in Hank on account of needing a HB!
Yep Tom Sullivan played 3 years Hank. Yours and Ultras teams are pretty bang on for mine..
Connally and Sullivan both dual GVL reps.
Would love to put big Scotty Greig in the ruck but Subbas been a champion of the league for too long to ignore him!

B: Geoff Connally, Scott Tyers, Daryll Harrison

HB: Daniel Godsmark, Jake Ewart, Tom Sullivan

C: Steve Thompson, Brenton Gray, Don Stirling

HF: Mick Sheils, Michael Roberts, Anthony Haysom

F: Josh Pell, Gavin Exell, Sam LaPorta

Foll: Paul Arandt, Kaine Herbert, Tyson Sidebottom

Int: Paul Burnett, Brad Lowe, Patt Horsbrough, Kasey Duncan.

Last edited:
I think its pretty obvious that the guy/s at the Shepp News wouldnt have seen half the side play, give us yours Bomber, think we all agree Turpin and Meka should be out, and we have all moved Haysom to a flank, Corey Carver would’ve played at a guess 10years into the 2000s and at a high standard, as for Exell, he played 3 years(all in the 2000s) for 2 flags, 1 GF and averaged 110 goals each year, think he has FF covered with the criteria set.

I might be a bit biased here, but i reckon Brett Pateman should at least slide onto the bench
Scottie has to be in the ruck mix also, what other guns have Rushy had? Dujon, Winterton, Bevan🙊. Tom Clarke and Sam Perry could slot into most back 6s at their best.

Scottie has to be in the ruck mix also, what other guns have Rushy had? Dujon, Winterton, Bevan🙊. Tom Clarke and Sam Perry could slot into most back 6s at their best.
Damien yze best chf to play kdfl level and never got a look in. And I’m not going to pick a side and yes normo I probably wasn’t good enough to make the side. I agree with meka and excel they were guns in the standard.

Yep id have scotty in the ruck, dujon won a league medal, winners only played the 2 yrs. Reckon tom and sam would go close too. And hank not sure bevo was the same after a certain incident against stanhope 🤔🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant pick em all hey, not many recent players but this is a good side I reken. some bloody good players over the years:

KegPerry, Freo, Joffa
Hank, Godzy, Hoota gray
Snelson Lowey Saunders
C Eddy, Rattray, Percy R
Hayso Excell Tav P
Hansen, Shiels, Sidebottom
Aldous, burners, horsborough & Dujon

Team I would hate to play against. Swooping would concur I hope, showing my age.

B: Rattles Serra, Daniel Freeman Ricky Shiner
HB: Gringo Campbell, Boozer Davies
C: Troy Snelson Damien Willox Gavan Turner
HF: Francis Ryan, Kim McIlleney, Brendan Ryan
F: Shane Loveless, Aaron James Craig Ferguson
R: Scott Grieg, Harry Liversidge, Jamie Waarsdorp
Int: Robbie Mansfield, Peter Myers

Feel free to point out who I missed.

Team I would hate to play against. Swooping would concur I hope, showing my age.

Regus... im glad he was on my side 😁😁

Other half back?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Geez that’s a long day at the office!!
Other potentials.. Luke Chapman halfback? Justin Williams. Hassa Howard was a ripper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back