Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking to a Couple of Kdl presidents today and they told me the new long awaited draw has been done and will be out on Monday givien that the clubs give it the tick of approval. Apparently club’s won’t be away from home for 3 to 4 weeks and sides will play there rivals twice Which will please Avenal and Nagambie. What gets me is why didn’t they get it right in the first place?? Any way any news on the recruiting scene it’s been quite

Talking to a Couple of Kdl presidents today and they told me the new long awaited draw has been done and will be out on Monday givien that the clubs give it the tick of approval. Apparently club’s won’t be away from home for 3 to 4 weeks and sides will play there rivals twice Which will please Avenal and Nagambie. What gets me is why didn’t they get it right in the first place?? Any way any news on the recruiting scene it’s been quite
Much better the new one. The first one they put out was very similar to last years and looked as if not much effort was put in.

Much better the new one. The first one they put out was very similar to last years and looked as if not much effort was put in.
I would like to gauge some genuine answers on what you think clubs should be charging for beer and spirits these days?
most KD clubs are $5 flat rate for all beer.... is that fair from both sides?

I would like to gauge some genuine answers on what you think clubs should be charging for beer and spirits these days?
most KD clubs are $5 flat rate for all beer.... is that fair from both sides?

We are $4 heavies and $3.50 middies at Merrigum. I’m sure that’ll will go up in the future. But yes $5 is a good number - no one really complains at $5 a pop... I know most hate breaking more than a 5er on a can of beer. Nice an easy too, less coins rolling around in the pocket.

He will certainly be a jet in the Kdl another great pickup for our old club gig bootze

Believe the Batters may have talked a recent B&F out of retirement. Will be a game changer if true. Will be like kicking downhill into our forward line if you can read the obvious clue!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Davies at Lanky, has that been mentioned? Will Lanky have a naughty corner for him and Phil Carroll to sit it? Fully supervised at all times

Believe the Batters may have talked a recent B&F out of retirement. Will be a game changer if true. Will be like kicking downhill into our forward line if you can read the obvious clue!

Does he get his wing back??

Heard Crawford interviewed on local ABC radio this morning. Sounded genuine and very community minded. This was the same feedback I got from the Ardmona President when I spoke with him on Boxing Day. He was also surprised at how committed Crawf was to getting a community feel about the club and build from that.

Heard Crawford interviewed on local ABC radio this morning. Sounded genuine and very community minded. This was the same feedback I got from the Ardmona President when I spoke with him on Boxing Day. He was also surprised at how committed Crawf was to getting a community feel about the club and build from that.

Crawf is a country boy at heart..I couldn’t think of anyone better to take on the job. I really hope it works out for everyone

Girgarre coach saying Hayes not playing there! Looks like he is going with his original plans and moving to Western District to play with Edenhope!

Girgarre coach saying Hayes not playing there! Looks like he is going with his original plans and moving to Western District to play with Edenhope!

What's the connection at Edenhope Bootz? Good player at GVFL level.

What's the connection at Edenhope Bootz? Good player at GVFL level.

His girlfriend is a teacher- Emma Ryan 2018 GV League A Grade medalist(sorry I have forgotten the name of the medal). She wanted to move back closer to family at Edenhope. They have also planned to travel a bit so not sure how much of the season they will play there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back