Kyabram DFL 2021

Footy Nomad

Draftee
Sep 27, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Great to see plenty of numbers getting thrown around, but whats going to happen when these serviceable ressie boys don’t get a game this year and crack the shits and leave ?

Isn't that the case when any club has to do a rebuild of any size? Those guys that regularly play seniors due to lack of numbers now play 2's and bottom 2's players miss out. That, just how the cycle works, if those guys are to selfish to have club success ahead of their own game tally well that's their problem

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t think u have to play AFL to be a A grader in the kdl mate, I think u will find when clearances start coming thru a few more A graders will arise.. a big ruckman in the carload from Melbourne that stanny have would be another.. I think to play gvl or major league comps in Melbs and come back to kdl u would be called an A grader.. I suppose it goes on what u have done on your resume aswell I’d say..
Hope all these travellers at least take the time to have a shower and a chat after the away games.

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let’s just hope opposition clubs supporters do the same when they travel to Ardmona
If it means catching up with the likes of Crawfs, Cyril and possibly other ex AFL players I’ll certainly engage in a few frothies Any way good luck down at cat land after 3 years I spent there keego l still have a soft spot for them

Bootz36

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Let’s just hope opposition clubs supporters do the same when they travel to Ardmona

If Brownsnake’s observations are anything to go by, there will be more Ardy supporters at their home games than opposition supporters this year. It will be great to have a bit of atmosphere out in the orchards. Might be good to play “Spot the famous face” on the ground and in the crowd. Crawf is rallying them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back