Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The league pres seemed to be fuming they fought to play and were reinstated. So I hope they do too
So were a few other club presidents but it is what is. The club is financially stable now not only this season but for the future and some quality players jumping on board to support the cause exciting times await for the Bushcats as the rebuilding continues 🤙🏾💙🤍💙🤍

So were a few other club presidents but it is what is. The club is financially stable now not only this season but for the future and some quality players jumping on board to support the cause exciting times await for the Bushcats as the rebuilding continues 🤙🏾💙🤍💙🤍
I mightve thought a league leader would think good effort for not taking the easy option of folding. Bit of ticker to raise the funds and fight after the years of drought on field. I wasn't a fan of it, so bought a supporter membership. Hope they get a win and dedicate it to him.

The league pres seemed to be fuming they fought to play and were reinstated. So I hope they do too
Great to see rushworth with a fair few clearances in, a lot from the NT.. don’t know wether these guys are fly ins but I’ve been told a majority of them are based in melbs, the tigers 🐯 will surprise a few teams this year..

Great to see rushworth with a fair few clearances in, a lot from the NT.. don’t know wether these guys are fly ins but I’ve been told a majority of them are based in melbs, the tigers 🐯 will surprise a few teams this year..
McKenzie and Clarke are the pick. McKenzie across half back and Clarke up forward sneaking goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep good gets
More a graders in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back