Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Really interesting to look at all the predictions going to be a great year of KD Footy ahead. A question for pundits I think Murch will be a top 4 side possibly better but in regards to be a Flag Fav do they have the quality of player in their ranks of a Sidebottom and Karolidis at Tally? or a Haysom at Nagambie? Or guys coming into the Comp such as Reeves. Farrar and Brennan at VT, & Avenel and Stanhope's New Ruckman & even Pfieffer who is coming off a good year at the Swans? Personally I'm not sure they do but maybe they can do great things with an even group. What's the Prediction for them based on?

Really interesting to look at all the predictions going to be a great year of KD Footy ahead. A question for pundits I think Murch will be a top 4 side possibly better but in regards to be a Flag Fav do they have the quality of player in their ranks of a Sidebottom and Karolidis at Tally? or a Haysom at Nagambie? Or guys coming into the Comp such as Reeves. Farrar and Brennan at VT, & Avenel and Stanhope's New Ruckman & even Pfieffer who is coming off a good year at the Swans? Personally I'm not sure they do but maybe they can do great things with an even group. What's the Prediction for them based on?

I wouldn’t be expecting too much from Jarrod Brennan

Interesting today’s Kyabram Free Press were talking up Girgarre’s handy recruits accompanied by a photo of gun ruckman Jake Reeves. Only problem was that the photo was of Billy Burstin. The Roos have done a brilliant job if they’ve recruited both of them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting today’s Kyabram Free Press were talking up Girgarre’s handy recruits accompanied by a photo of gun ruckman Jake Reeves. Only problem was that the photo was of Billy Burstin. The Roos have done a brilliant job if they’ve recruited both of them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha the old wrong photo mix up. Koondrook/Barham will be hopeful that Burstin doesn’t land at Gig!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NAGAMBIE
MURCHISON/TOOLAMBA
TALLYGAROOPNA
AVENEL
STANHOPE
LANCASTER

GIRGARRE
DOOKIE UNITED
RUSHWORTH
SHEPPARTON EAST
VIOLET TOWN
MERRIGUM
UNDERA
ARDMONA
LONGWOOD

I think that most of us here agree with the top 3 (except for where they finish), but it's great to see that there's 6-7 teams below the top three, where there isn't much seperating them, sadly there will always be those who'll struggle, but it shapes up to be an interesting year.

NAGAMBIE
MURCHISON/TOOLAMBA
TALLYGAROOPNA
AVENEL
STANHOPE
LANCASTER

GIRGARRE
DOOKIE UNITED
RUSHWORTH
SHEPPARTON EAST
VIOLET TOWN
MERRIGUM
UNDERA
ARDMONA
LONGWOOD

I think that most of us here agree with the top 3 (except for where they finish), but it's great to see that there's 6-7 teams below the top three, where there isn't much seperating them, sadly there will always be those who'll struggle, but it shapes up to be an interesting year.
When are the odds out from the bookies? Can you back for a place? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back