Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you have anything to do with jobby ?
Nag struggling to recruit might struggle next year

Definitely had nothing to do with it , was told he was phoning KD clubs up and shopping himself around ,and l wouldn't worry about Nagambie and recruiting they will be fine , by the way how’s the hammys

Definitely had nothing to do with it , was told he was phoning KD clubs up and shopping himself around ,and l wouldn't worry about Nagambie and recruiting they will be fine , by the way how’s the hammys
I can’t, and won’t, speak for other clubs but we definitely approached Burto, not the other way around. Through some players at the club who knew him and had contact with him.

I can’t, and won’t, speak for other clubs but we definitely approached Burto, not the other way around. Through some players at the club who knew him and had contact with him.

Sorry Aaron, l should have made it clear , l was referring to last season before it went to hell

Sorry Aaron, l should have made it clear , l was referring to last season before it went to hell
Yeah I assume he’d spoken to others as well as us (or before us).
But I just thought it was worth noting that we approached him about coming out to the Gum (then Covid eventually halted the season).

You can never knock a bloke for having a crack at a higher level. Parky kicked a couple of absolute ripper late goals against Murch in early 2019 to get the Gum over the line.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

See in Free Press yesterday Jake Parkinson has left the Gum and headed back to Ky. Training the house down. Will still be hard to get a gig in that team.

Can always have a crack and no harm in it at all great footballer born Parkinson boys are however

Might be a few miss out
And more miss out in the twos
Where the mass of numbers and talent going into the Ky Reserves side from? They were very weak at Reserves level in 2019 and from memory haven't gone deep in 3rds finals for a while either.

Where the mass of numbers and talent going into the Ky Reserves side from? They were very weak at Reserves level in 2019 and from memory haven't gone deep in 3rds finals for a while either.
Most outgoing thirds kids are staying and will make up majority of reserves team
A few returning players also
Curnow parky Dillo donnell

Most outgoing thirds kids are staying and will make up majority of reserves team
A few returning players also
Curnow parky Dillo donnell

Think Scotty McCormack was one of the reserve co-coaches appointed. Can you confirm this please Hilly? Think he’ll recruit a few mates as well.

Think Scotty McCormack was one of the reserve co-coaches appointed. Can you confirm this please Hilly? Think he’ll recruit a few mates as well.

Plenty of numbers at training
Selection nights could be daunting
But a good position to be in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Froffies McCormack will drag a few players simply because his a legend of a bloke. Like wise with Danny Kent

I thought I read they had Tom Curnow returning Coaching the Reserves.

Yep, think it’s a 3way co-coaching set up with Kenty and Froffies. Think their fingerprints already on the Reserves 2021 cup with Josh Vick at full back and Paulo at full forward!

Anyone notice the moved change to a top 8 finals series on the KDL annual report? 1 v 4, 2 v 3, 5 v 8 & 6 v 7.

I think that was from the previous AGM minutes. It was voted on and defeated last year. No mention of a final 8 at the meeting last week. Final 6 stands.

Should be a top 5, think it’s the best way to go, at least u get a 2nd chance for finishing 3rd.. top 6 is crap..
If it's about the best way of finding your Premiership team its the top 5 system. The benefit a Top 8 System would have is that the interest stays in the Home & Away Season for longer. Instead of playing a series of dead rubbers teams 8th, 9th, 10th and maybe even 11th are still hunting a finals berth to the end.

If it's about the best way of finding your Premiership team its the top 5 system. The benefit a Top 8 System would have is that the interest stays in the Home & Away Season for longer. Instead of playing a series of dead rubbers teams 8th, 9th, 10th and maybe even 11th are still hunting a finals berth to the end.
Yeah and making up numbers,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back