Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Old Timer not many would take him on Coin or no Coin. Handy play maker and can find himself a kick yes but toxic for culture and allergic to manning up.
Toxic for culture Iā€™m pretty sure gigs got great culture hence the way they go about it on field haha. Shouldnā€™t mouth off to soon you have a fantastic leader

If there is someone us at Girgarre don't need to take crap from it's you Porky Python! Coached more 25 Goal Plus hidings than anyone in the history of the game I'd suggest.
Your stats are probably correct and while we are talking stats in my 4 years in the KDFL I also coached in 0 finals.
How many finals have your boys played in during those 4 years roo?

I am just glad There will be another porky coach take over the hidings now I am done.

Last edited:

Hearing that Avenel didn't get a Committee at first crack hopefully Smooth is prepared to do the dishes after training on a Thursday Night and help out!
Sorry Old Timer not many would take him on Coin or no Coin. Handy play maker and can find himself a kick yes but toxic for culture and allergic to manning up.

Well hello old friend or should I say Jacko (nicknamešŸ˜‰).....

I thought you said you had a very glittering tough respectable double premiership career??

Well let me enlighten you on something, when you sit there frightened & hiding behind your fake username & computer screen trying your hardest to pot every man & his dog at any opportunity let me just say, it makes everyone sit back & think you know what, gee this bloke has just wasted his 300+ game career cause he's turned out to be a spiteful whining lonely old man!

I honestly actually feel sorry for you now..... If you need a friend or just someone to talk to or touch base & check in with you every now & then I'm happy to do it mate? I've been down the darkest of roads, had the toughest of times, been depressed to the point where I've questioned my own existance!

I've told my story in books, newspapers etc just in the hope I can help the next person through what I've been through & trust me mate, you have no idea!
You worry me, cause you seem to have an issue with people who don't even know you, never met you, never had an impact on your life but you still seem to be so negative towards them & about them! I honestly & sincerly am here if you want to chat, even just old footy stories? Surely we'd have a few to tell each other? Not even being a smartass..... Just PM me..... šŸ‘šŸ½

Secondly, why do some people think I'm allergic to maning up?
When you played if your coach said go forward & kick us a goal would you go forward & kick that goal or would you run around in the middle lost?
If he said go down & take the kick outs from every point they kick would you go down & take the kick or run forward & wait for the ball to come down?
Surely you do what your coach asks you or you're infact being selfish right?
So why when my coach says to me at certain times of the game to zone off & chop the footy everychance you get would I not listen to instruction?
That would be selfish of me would it not?
If my man is there I still cover him!
But instead of potting a bloke, for someone that has himself also played over 300+ senior games of football & won 2 very deserving premierships ask himself why do I get choosen to do that?
Probably cause in nearly 23 yrs & 400 senior games of football myself if there's 1 thing I've studied & learnt it's how to read the play!
So if you have an issue with me doing that, in future please refer the question to my coach, I have an always will do whatever my coach asks me to do for the team, so he can respond to that & explain why he has instructed me to do it ok..... šŸ˜‰

To the rest of you, I'm so very sorry for the long post! Have a great weekend..... šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ»

Last edited:
Sounds like a likely story about the Committee & if they we're a Committee on the right track they would be pulling you in and saying why on gods earth would you be on a Forum declaring 10 goal victories? Your a good player Ultra when the Heat in the contest is mild but when the heat gets dialled up you know what happens.
Iā€™m on the committee Roo, do a fair bit other than the footy side actually. Iā€™m confident in my list, as are they. I appreciate your back handed compliments, will see what happens in 2022 hey. As Iā€™ve said, after we play come up and have a beer with me and introduce yourself, I look forward to it.

Iā€™m on the committee Roo, do a fair bit other than the footy side actually. Iā€™m confident in my list, as are they. I appreciate your back handed compliments, will see what happens in 2022 hey. As Iā€™ve said, after we play come up and have a beer with me and introduce yourself, I look forward to it.
Without trying to be smart the following at Avenel seems to have dropped off somewhat in recent years quite possibly back to that 2016 GF. Well Done on helping out on the Committee Cupido is doing the same as mentioned on here earlier. ( Which is against the grain of some of commentary on here from guys who would never had met him before).

Without trying to be smart the following at Avenel seems to have dropped off somewhat in recent years quite possibly back to that 2016 GF. Well Done on helping out on the Committee Cupido is doing the same as mentioned on here earlier. ( Which is against the grain of some of commentary on here from guys who would never had met him before).
Good to hear Mr Cupido

No good luck roo, let's hope the penny has finally dropped for Damian, he should have been a 200 game 400 goal AFL player. Let's hope a clearance isn't lodged after round 4. However if you want people to drop hanging it on your club and coach, it maybe beneficial to also do the same by you to other coaches within the league

No good luck roo, let's hope the penny has finally dropped for Damian, he should have been a 200 game 400 goal AFL player. Let's hope a clearance isn't lodged after round 4. However if you want people to drop hanging it on your club and coach, it maybe beneficial to also do the same by you to other coaches within the league
Interesting times on here Trent. As you say, Old Roo Town potting blokes left right and centre. I don't know who Smooth is but when Ultra played at Seymour I certainly rated his work as an opposition supporter. I only know Damian Cupido's reputation but as I have said before on several threads, I knew his old man Garth, and he was a terrific bloke.

No surprise last night with Avola winning the B+F mate I see Maynard and Myers also high up in the count

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you see yourself in a Leadership role here on BigFooty but not in my eyes and I'm happy to have some fun and give a bloke a touch of reality if they need it.

And a redneck supporter

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
A redneck Supporter? I'd say you would take any kind of supporter out there at the moment. Were pushing around more brown paper bags than the Fruit Section at the Vic Market for a few years now you've got Premiership players travelling an hour to play against you. On your Bike!

I know you see yourself in a Leadership role here on BigFooty but not in my eyes and I'm happy to have some fun and give a bloke a touch of reality if they need it.

Mate that's fine to have fun & give blokes a "touch of reality" if they need it as that's what this site is all about, but let's be honest that's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black in this instance isn't it?
Some of the boy's on here have given some input on how they see Gig going next year which is "a touch of reality" & all you've done is go full Taliban assault attack on them & personally bagged them or their club out??
If you want to dish it out you have to just cop the reply's on the chin in return?
Haven't you noticed, no one else logs on here to just personally attack anyone any chance they get? No? Just yourself! So honestly what's up?

This leads me to believe that your not infact who you make out to be by some of your vague self description cause talking to some current Gig people I know about those 2 flags, players that played in both & people who are still involved with the club say that there's really only 2 still out there! 1 they said would struggle to use a computer to write the thing's being said let alone have the knowledge of all the other clubs & players that you have?
The other is either you or simply you are niether? So either you are this person? Or you're just a 1 eyed supporter that will back his club till the cow's come home (which is totally fine) or someone completely irrelevant to the club & just taking the piss stirring the pot & picked Gig as his guise?

Majority of us poster's pretty much know exactly who the other posters are or the clubs they're involved in as we're happy to put ourselves out there & not hide behind the fact of a username?
So if you are infact genuine & want to keep yourself hidden again that's fine, we'll respect that, but how about some respect back from your side & you jump on the footy train with the rest of us & talk footy, recruits, games, ladders etc instead of just potting everyone every single post?

& before you jump on & have a dig at me again for god know's what reason this time just because I'm replying to you, I'll give you an early heads up that personally you can pot me all day long if you want, but there's absolutely nothing you can say that would ever affect me, & all the other posters aren't interested either! We all just want to read footy chat?

So, you onbard?? Train leaves shortly..... šŸ‘šŸ½

Well hello old friend or should I say Jacko (nicknamešŸ˜‰).....

I thought you said you had a very glittering tough respectable double premiership career??

Well let me enlighten you on something, when you sit there frightened & hiding behind your fake username & computer screen trying your hardest to pot every man & his dog at any opportunity let me just say, it makes everyone sit back & think you know what, gee this bloke has just wasted his 300+ game career cause he's turned out to be a spiteful whining lonely old man!

I honestly actually feel sorry for you now..... If you need a friend or just someone to talk to or touch base & check in with you every now & then I'm happy to do it mate? I've been down the darkest of roads, had the toughest of times, been depressed to the point where I've questioned my own existance!

I've told my story in books, newspapers etc just in the hope I can help the next person through what I've been through & trust me mate, you have no idea!
You worry me, cause you seem to have an issue with people who don't even know you, never met you, never had an impact on your life but you still seem to be so negative towards them & about them! I honestly & sincerly am here if you want to chat, even just old footy stories? Surely we'd have a few to tell each other? Not even being a smartass..... Just PM me..... šŸ‘šŸ½

Secondly, why do some people think I'm allergic to maning up?
When you played if your coach said go forward & kick us a goal would you go forward & kick that goal or would you run around in the middle lost?
If he said go down & take the kick outs from every point they kick would you go down & take the kick or run forward & wait for the ball to come down?
Surely you do what your coach asks you or you're infact being selfish right?
So why when my coach says to me at certain times of the game to zone off & chop the footy everychance you get would I not listen to instruction?
That would be selfish of me would it not?
If my man is there I still cover him!
But instead of potting a bloke, for someone that has himself also played over 300+ senior games of football & won 2 very deserving premierships ask himself why do I get choosen to do that?
Probably cause in nearly 23 yrs & 400 senior games of football myself if there's 1 thing I've studied & learnt it's how to read the play!
So if you have an issue with me doing that, in future please refer the question to my coach, I have an always will do whatever my coach asks me to do for the team, so he can respond to that & explain why he has instructed me to do it ok..... šŸ˜‰

To the rest of you, I'm so very sorry for the long post! Have a great weekend..... šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ»
I reckon smooth has a trophy cabinet full of best utility trophies at club land. Seen the fella play many times and he doesnā€™t shy away from a contest. Teams need a creative back man to mix it up . Maybe when you watch Cupido vs Avenal take some stats against his opponent on the day, then walk up to him after the game and show him. This approach is better than having a crack behind a keyboard.

3563eef755f23faf6546ed9b1205e8b8.jpg

Got to love a Country Footy fundraiser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back