Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about polarised opinions there Fly! One of you will prove correct I guess but this year might tell the story one way or the other.

My comment was not about Tally’s chances in 2021, more so that I am impressed with their off-field organisation and that they are a club that is embracing the extension of grades to ensure its longevity as a community club.

As many clubs have found after climbing the mountain it can be hard to maintain the enthusiasm and on-field can suffer from this. Whether that be the case for Tally, I am not sure. The community out there is growing and it will auger well for the club to remain strong.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sounds pretty exciting all round. When do the book makers set their odds and what can you bet on? Premiership, Finals, Individual games? Asking for a friend:p

I heard Murch got rolled by Bob Hadfield's boys which surprised as they play Div 2 Essendon which I thought the Kyabram & District would be above standard wise.
I don’t think the hoppers had to many senior starters on the track, same with nagambie Friday night against Tonny. Very early for praccys with so much cricket still on

Interesting in the Shepp News Tips that not one of their Journalist have picked Murch to win the Flag this year Surely with their recruits if they don't finish top 2 it will be a complete waste of a season
Not saying they won't be up their but I did notice they have lost a couple of players. Dylan Moncur to Undera and Robbie Wilson back to Euroa. Violet Town will be one to have a look at in the early Rounds. When you've got a bloke who can kick 130 plus it's a good starting point. Few others they've picked up look pretty handy as well.

Interesting in the Shepp News Tips that not one of their Journalist have picked Murch to win the Flag this year Surely with their recruits if they don't finish top 2 it will be a complete waste of a season

Is the Footy Magazine out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that’s great news mate But tell me why isn’t the club putting it out there surely for the benefit of the club it would help with player recruitment and sponsorship any way just my thoughts
Gotta agree with Swoop there
I think it’s great that he’s coming back
But can’t understand why it wouldn’t be public knowledge
Could only enhance their fortunes you’d think

VT has picked up Ben Cosgriff former Shepp and then Essendon rookie and dual wang magpies premiership player At 35 will still be more than handy He will play at chb and with Brennan and Mellington their spine is looking a little scary can’t wait to watch this side play you would think now they would be certain to play finals

Last edited:
VT has picked up Ben Cosgriff former Shepp and then Essendon rookie and dual wang magpies premiership player At 35 will still be more than handy He will play at chb and with Brennan and Mellington their spine is looking a little scary can’t wait to watch this side play you would think now they would be certain to play finals
Lachie Baldwin from Congupna has also jumped on the VT train and will be a quality addition too.

Lachie Baldwin from Congupna has also jumped on the VT train and will be a quality addition too.

Righto do how many goals will Mellington kick? If VT have a half decent midfield what is an achievable result for him given he is undoubtedly one of if not the best forward country footy has seen in the last decade

dunno but he honestly could kick anything...Jet you will know this but the KDFL has not seen anything like him if he is fair dinkum since Aaron James
Bloke by the name of Chris Tarrant played at VT fresh from a quality career in the AFL and was reasonable but not a star to be honest so you just never know. I don't think the Total Goals for the year matter as much as what he does vs. The Contenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back