Kyabram DFL 2021

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lucky Linc Wellington has nothing to do with Nagambie then and is still at Tat. 👍🏼
In my opinion Nagambie has made the right call on Daniels Without coaching duties to worry about just turning up to play he will be enormous for the club as far as saying no one else would have him what crap they’d have him alright !!

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Linc Sullivan is a great coach and and an even better bloke but he’s naive to think Daniels will fit seamlessly into his club without putting some noses out of joint. The bloke is an enigma and has burnt bridge after bridge. Ask Tatura people if they’d have him back they shutter at the mention of his name. Yeah his partner plays there but he’s only going there because nobody else will him take him on.
I have spoken to senior people at Tat and they felt Jamieson was a very good and professional coach with his greatest downfall being his expectation on players was found by some to excessive for the level he was coaching .
It’s not unprecedented , doesn’t make them a bad person nor coach , whilst the fallout from Tat is akin to coaches who’ve had that critiscm in the past .
Often these people go on to coach at a higher level where the commitment is accepted and they are very successful and very well received .

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have spoken to senior people at Tat and they felt Jamieson was a very good and professional coach with his greatest downfall being his expectation on players was found by some to excessive for the level he was coaching .
It’s not unprecedented , doesn’t make them a bad person nor coach , whilst the fallout from Tat is akin to coaches who’ve had that critiscm in the past .
Often these people go on to coach at a higher level where the commitment is accepted and they are very successful and very well received .
Well said Roar. Two sides to every story and my understanding in relation to Tatura is the committee was split on reappointment. The President was against.

Bootz36

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Daniels clearance approved, lining up this week you’d assume?

Match of the round Mystery! Lakers travelling to Lancy. Lancy always push them at their home but still Nagambie manages the wins recently. Daniels will be a MASSIVE in for them. How do you see it playing out Wise One?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Match of the round Mystery! Lakers travelling to Lancy. Lancy always push them at their home but still Nagambie manages the wins recently. Daniels will be a MASSIVE in for them. How do you see it playing out Wise One?

This will be a huge test for lancy bootze who are sitting pretty on top but have not played Nagaz Avenal and Murch Whith lancy the thing that’s starting to stick out for me is the fact that a lot of these young Ky players that were picked up a few years back are starting to play a 100 plus games together now. A major reason Nagaz are so strong they have played so much footy together this will be a ripper tomorrow mate can’t wait lancy just 🤪

Bootz36

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
This will be a huge test for lancy bootze who are sitting pretty on top but have not played Nagaz Avenal and Murch Whith lancy the thing that’s starting to stick out for me is the fact that a lot of these young Ky players that were picked up a few years back are starting to play a 100 plus games together now. A major reason Nagaz are so strong they have played so much footy together this will be a ripper tomorrow mate can’t wait lancy just 🤪

Experience is definitely a key to building to the pointy end Swoopin’. Lancy won their previous premiership when the coaching crew realised they needed more 100 game plus players with the core group of players who had got them into the finals. Yes Lancy haven’t played a team yet who I believe will finish in the top 4. This will be a humdinger. Will I see you there?

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Experience is definitely a key to building to the pointy end Swoopin’. Lancy won the previous premiership when the coaching crew realised they needed more 100 game plus players with the core group of players who had got them into the finals. Yes Lancy haven’t played a team yet who I believe will finish in the top 4. This will be a humdinger. Will I see you there?

You sure will😃😃

Mystery man101

Senior List
Sep 6, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Will be a close game, that’s all I’ll say

Bootz36

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Lanky by 35

Great get Hilly... Lancy by 33. I thought you were dreaming. As a mate said to me about the Wombat’s win today “ It wasn’t a bad effort by a team who hasn’t played anyone and with no ruckman.”
A great game to watch. Hope you enjoyed it Swoopin!

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
wombats
Great get Hilly... Lancy by 32. I thought you were dreaming. As a mate said to me about the Wombat’s win today “ It wasn’t a bad effort by a team who hasn’t played anyone and with no ruckman.”
A great game to watch. Hope you enjoyed it Swoopin!
Yep was a good win
but standard wasn’t that good
dont reckon ky will be recruiting from out there boots
only my opinion from what I seen today
again only my view

Lion71

All Australian
Oct 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here's a nice little one for the C.Thompsom fan club....i predicted a 12.30pm game was looming for the pre-season champ so he could recapture it....and WHALAA !!!!. Ih no, let me guess ...he had to go to Melbourne again for his great aunties book review dinner !!!!
Screenshot_2021-05-22-17-54-33.jpeg

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

AaronSCHQ

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Here's a nice little one for the C.Thompsom fan club....i predicted a 12.30pm game was looming for the pre-season champ so he could recapture it....and WHALAA !!!!. Ih no, let me guess ...he had to go to Melbourne again for his great aunties book review dinner !!!! View attachment 1134320

Best on for Dookie last week against us (in a loss) in the 12:30 game as well. I think he would say himself that he belongs in the twos. No disrespect to him though as I know him well. Meant to get a photo with him after the game for a laugh on here. The comments were certainly meant as a joke to begin and nothing Cal had to do with. Surely we can agree he’s in some good form in the twos and put that to bed.

Lion71

All Australian
Oct 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can get on board with that . Im clearly having a bit of fun with it obviously. ...time to move on to other things. ...just indulging
Best on for Dookie last week against us (in a loss) in the 12:30 game as well. I think he would say himself that he belongs in the twos. No disrespect to him though as I know him well. Meant to get a photo with him after the game for a laugh on here. The comments were certainly meant as a joke to begin and nothing Cal had to do with. Surely we can agree he’s in some good form in the twos and put that to bed.

Back