Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

people asking about Daniels and that an answer I’ve been told sorry if that offends everybody not trying to stir the pot? Not sure if it’s crap either think you will find a lot of it is truth.

I might delete the account seems it does way too much harm than good.
Apologies fellas I do like you’re page though
Relax mate. I think your 'honesty' might need to be tempered with a bit of consideration about how other posters who know him might react. Sometimes best to use the DM option on Big Footy.
No need to delete your account I would have thought.

Daniels has played half a year in the kdfl, if you're a kdfl fan, you wouldn't have much to go off, half a season? Maybe instead of potting a guy via Chinese whispers, form your own view from what you saw from watching him play this year.

people asking about Daniels and that an answer I’ve been told sorry if that offends everybody not trying to stir the pot? Not sure if it’s crap either think you will find a lot of it is truth.

I might delete the account seems it does way too much harm than good.
Apologies fellas I do like you’re page though

Daniels has played half a year in the kdfl, if you're a kdfl fan, you wouldn't have much to go off, half a season? Maybe instead of potting a guy via Chinese whispers, form your own view from what you saw from watching him play this year.

We all pot Mellington, Cupido, Meka etc mate.

You know I love your posts Trent, but what is the difference? And yes I am playing devil's advocate a bit.

Gee did I miss some action of late, Jamo playing with us was always just a stop gap for him, in the prime of his playing days and better footy was always going to be calling, works with Lucas White, ex Numurkah Coach so I’d assume the connection was through him. He let us know of his decision and thanked us for the season and passed on how much he enjoyed his short time at the club.
Nothing but good words to say about him through my dealings during the season and wish him all the best.

Yep but we make our comments based off what we see tongue, I did think the same as I wrote it after I had a crack at cupido lol, but fan wrote he was writing what he was told not what he saw

We all pot Mellington, Cupido, Meka etc mate.

You know I love your posts Trent, but what is the difference? And yes I am playing devil's advocate a bit.

Yep but we make our comments based off what we see tongue, I did think the same as I wrote it after I had a crack at cupido lol, but fan wrote he was writing what he was told not what he saw
Gee whiz, if you were only allowed to post on these forums what you actually saw and not what you heard, they would be pretty light on for content.

Fair call
I do understand where you are coming from though Trent. We don’t want to see baseless allegations made against people that can be damaging to their reputation, but I’m all for some light hearted banter and non malicious rumour mongering. Nothing like a juicy, harmless rumour to get these forums up and going.
P.S. I’ve heard Perry Meka will be co-coaching Ardmona with Shane Loveless next year.

I do understand where you are coming from though Trent. We don’t want to see baseless allegations made against people that can be damaging to their reputation, but I’m all for some light hearted banter and non malicious rumour mongering. Nothing like a juicy, harmless rumour to get these forums up and going.
P.S. I’ve heard Perry Meka will be co-coaching Ardmona with Shane Loveless next year.

Aaron James as an Assistant I’m hearing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no doubt Avenel with their Melbourne based players would have givin lancy a real go for their money not to forget a very good Nagambie outfit who know what finals are all about and we will probably never know what damage Stanny or Murch may have done
PS Medal winner
Tommy Davies
Jammo Daniels
Kyle Maynard
Don’t forget the medal tonight I had Maynard in my top 3 but don’t think he is invited ?? So I’ll chuck Avola in his spot Even after a short season I’m personally an advocate in having a medal awarded What do others think
Davies
Daniels
Avola

Don’t forget the medal tonight I had Maynard in my top 3 but don’t think he is invited ?? So I’ll chuck Avola in his spot Even after a short season I’m personally an advocate in having a medal awarded What do others think
Davies
Daniels
Avola

Avola might be a good second behind Davies Swoopin. He was 4th highest scorer in 2019. I’m not sure Daniels was invited either mate???

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well done by Tommy and terrific effort by James Ross 🤪finishing 3rd

I should have, could have, would have put money on the Quinella Swoopin.
Remember that game against Nagambie? You told me at 3/4 time your BOG… well you were right according to the umpires when they awarded Jimbob the best in the Say No to Violence Round. But when the umps went into the sheds they must have forgot as didn’t get a vote???
Last round umps gave him the Indigenous Round Award and 3 votes. Yet my best were Tommy with 48 possessions and Mills with 6 goals and 37 possies. Neither got a vote.
So many view points.
Tommy Davies easily best player in League, so umps got it right IMO! I tried to bench him one game because of injury, but he said he was fine and stood tall in critical moments.
Brayden Avola deserves runner up too. Great player and great human! Unfortunately didn’t get to play against Avenel though!

Remember that game against Nagambie? You told me at 3/4 time your BOG… well you were right according to the umpires when they awarded Jimbob the best in the Say No to Violence Round. But when the umps went into the sheds they must have forgot as didn’t get a vote???
Last round umps gave him the Indigenous Round Award and 3 votes. Yet my best were Tommy with 48 possessions and Mills with 6 goals and 37 possies. Neither got a vote.
So many view points.
Tommy Davies easily best player in League, so umps got it right IMO! I tried to bench him one game because of injury, but he said he was fine and stood tall in critical moments.
Brayden Avola deserves runner up too. Great player and great human! Unfortunately didn’t get to play against Avenel though!

Goid result all round
Let's hope Jim can bring his form to ky
We need a gun onballer in the reserves

So many view points.

Yes you wonder some times what these umpys are thinking I believe part of it is their age never played the game and simply don’t put enough thought into voting but at least they got the winner right
A bit bewildered with Mellingtons 9 votes and also Zac Cerronne not even in the picture

Yes you wonder some times what these umpys are thinking I believe part of it is their age never played the game and simply don’t put enough thought into voting but at least they got the winner right
A bit bewildered with Mellingtons 9 votes and also Zac Cerronne not even in the picture

Yeah hard job to umpire and then work out who was best.
Think I mentioned previously Zac not a big vote getter. 2019 didn’t get one vote.

So many view points.

My little mate Avola had an unreal season again and can’t wait to see him back at it next year, stiff to lose by 3 and have rushworth forfeit our last game leaving us a game short.... could have ended in a draw. Congrats to Tommy, brilliant footballer. Welcome 🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back