Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyler Pedretti did a stint in the pen for what Chopsticks is alluding too. Chopsticks as a Tally man has failed to mention though they allowed him to play the rest of the Season when it happened. He played some games at Shepp United this year seems to have himself on the right track now. The offence was against a Shepp East player at the time & after a Shepp East function at a Major Sponsor so could see why they may have blocked him despite evidence of some rehab.

As I said didnt say he doesn’t deserve a second chance, but I can confirm there was a few unhappy players about the clubs decision on that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tyler Pedretti did a stint in the pen for what Chopsticks is alluding too. Chopsticks as a Tally man has failed to mention though they allowed him to play the rest of the Season when it happened. He played some games at Shepp United this year seems to have himself on the right track now. The offence was against a Shepp East player at the time & after a Shepp East function at a Major Sponsor so could see why they may have blocked him despite evidence of some rehab.
Ah yes I know Tyler well, played some rep cricket with him through juniors. Wouldn’t call him a bad person, mad a mistake on the sauce as many of us have. Good to hear he’s straightened himself up. Not what I would call a big recruit though.

Ah yes I know Tyler well, played some rep cricket with him through juniors. Wouldn’t call him a bad person, mad a mistake on the sauce as many of us have. Good to hear he’s straightened himself up. Not what I would call a big recruit though.
He is pretty fit these days played a couple very good games for United at Senior level early in the Season.

Thinks there’s a difference in meaning of ‘mistake’ in this instance,

What happened was more than a mistake, could of killed the other bloke

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You read my mind Unc, I'm hearing 1st Round is April 23rd? Week after Easter? If true gee that's a late start to the season? With Ardy "unlikely" that means no weekly byes so we'd be relying on split rounds or general bye's? So having a late start doesn't leave much room for error??
For the first time the Kdl will have a final 8 what’s everyone’s thoughts on that ??
Ardmona are saddling up again by all reports

For the first time the Kdl will have a final 8 what’s everyone’s thoughts on that ??
Sounds like the big sell for a lot of clubs was the carrot of a few extra finals to go around.

Not sure how I feel about it yet. I really wonder how lucrative some of the lesser finals will be when there's 5 weeks of finals. Having most sides qualify for finals somewhat blunts the pointy end of the season for me.

The silver lining could be that a side like Girgarre are now a chance of breaking their finals drought.

Yeah Swoop you've got to give it to Ardy, they won't lay down! Hopefully they can build on this spirit & be around for another 100yrs! Hate seeing any club fold.....

Yeah look there's always pro's & cons to a country footy Top 8 system but to be honest if there's ever a time to run a Top 8 in the KDFL it's next year! The standard in the league in general has grown over the last couple of years & will probably be at it's strongest next year for aslong as we can remember! & I personally believe it'll be that close next year that even teams which finish 7th & 8th could trouble the Top 4..... 👍🏽

Dookie and VT were 7th and 8th last year in the seniors I believe. Certainly wouldn’t have embarrassed themselves by being given a chance, and would’ve played off against Merrigum and Murch (I think?). So it’s still letting quality sides in… maybe a few years back, 7th and 8th mightn’t have had that sort of quality.

Dookie and VT were 7th and 8th last year in the seniors I believe. Certainly wouldn’t have embarrassed themselves by being given a chance, and would’ve played off against Merrigum and Murch (I think?). So it’s still letting quality sides in… maybe a few years back, 7th and 8th mightn’t have had that sort of quality.
The sides you have named I believe will be stronger next season 2022 Kdl footy is looking great can’t wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Dickinson ex longwood is now coaching Undera the lions have also found a reserves coach In Danny Hatton from mooroopna it’s a start but Mick Kyle and his group have still got a lot of work to do

Mitch Dickinson ex longwood is now coaching Undera the lions have also found a reserves coach In Danny Hatton from mooroopna it’s a start but Mick Kyle and his group have still got a lot of work to do
What's Mick Kyle's role Swoop?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back