Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Mr. Job I've been absent you did suggest a possible merger between Undera and Ardmona to play at the Mooroopna #2 Oval = Fact! In regards to us to us having a Coach with a dodgy Coaching Resume I think I'm correct in saying he is one of only two Premiership Coaches ( Senior level) Coaching in the Comp at present and the only one who has Coached a Flag at Major League level ohh and he did play AFL as well. Well ahead of you in a Playing and Coaching capacity.
Is he ahead of job, in been a decent human being category?

That’s fine Roo all good,l tried to suggest an idea that’s left from centre and you didn’t agree ,you don’t like people having a discussion re Gig’s coaching appointment, that’s fine and admirable that you do, l believe why so many people have voiced there concern is they have admiration for the way Gig go about it as a club and don’t want to see a lot of hard work go to waist.

That’s fine Roo all good,l tried to suggest an idea that’s left from centre and you didn’t agree ,you don’t like people having a discussion re Gig’s coaching appointment, that’s fine and admirable that you do, l believe why so many people have voiced there concern is they have admiration for the way Gig go about it as a club and don’t want to see a lot of hard work go to waist.
People who have voiced concern who have never met him/had dealings with him but anyway I guess it's going to be a topic of interest to see how he goes leading the Club. I think we're a better than 50% chance to play Finals.

People who have voiced concern who have never met him/had dealings with him but anyway I guess it's going to be a topic of interest to see how he goes leading the Club. I think we're a better than 50% chance to play Finals.

People are judging him on his track record of mercenary type behaviour and history of accepting money and bailing out on clubs. Yep he has been one ridiculously talented footballer and did manage to coach Rumba to a flag so that’s positive but from where I sit the negatives associated with him far outweigh that.

Anyway I honestly do hope it goes well for your club as I really do love country footy and want to see clubs thrive

People are judging him on his track record of mercenary type behaviour and history of accepting money and bailing out on clubs. Yep he has been one ridiculously talented footballer and did manage to coach Rumba to a flag so that’s positive but from where I sit the negatives associated with him far outweigh that.

Anyway I honestly do hope it goes well for your club as I really do love country footy and want to see clubs thrive
Where did he do that?

This is what I mean present the facts.

You should know…surely you did your research on him before appointing him?

Ask his last club if he gave the sign on back seeing as though they didn’t get to play a game??? Start there and work your way back tbe the long list of clubs….will take you a while though

You should know…surely you did your research on him before appointing him?

Ask his last club if he gave the sign on back seeing as though they didn’t get to play a game??? Start there and work your way back tbe the long list of clubs….will take you a while though
So he was on a Sign on arrangement Plus Per Match Payment deal from what I understand. Did the Pre Season, Trained again when Training was permitted on a couple of occasions with the potential of the Season starting up and was Assistant Coach and helped take training. Entitled to the Sign on Payment I would of thought.

So he was on a Sign on arrangement Plus Per Match Payment deal from what I understand. Did the Pre Season, Trained again when Training was permitted on a couple of occasions with the potential of the Season starting up and was Assistant Coach and helped take training. Entitled to the Sign on Payment I would of thought.
Why did he leave airport West after 4 games, when he was senior coach?
Why was he no longer required at Southern districts in Darwin for finals, after he kicked the most goals in the home and away season?
Why did he leave Bairnsdale after half a season?
Why did he decide it was a good idea to threaten a female to pay him money, otherwise he would send around nude pics of her around?

Damian on football ability should have played 200 games of AFL and kicked 400 goals, but why does the above keep happening though?

Why did he leave airport West after 4 games, when he was senior coach?
Why was he no longer required at Southern districts in Darwin for finals, after he kicked the most goals in the home and away season?
Why did he leave Bairnsdale after half a season?
Why did he decide it was a good idea to threaten a female to pay him money, otherwise he would send around nude pics of her around?

Damian on football ability should have played 200 games of AFL and kicked 400 goals, but why does the above keep happening though?
I'd have to ask him on some of those but I do know the Airport West one was due to an toxic President and I've heard that from a person who had a Son playing their at the time. He fully understood why he left. When someone leaves a Club you often only hear the Clubs version of events and quite often they are at fault themselves.

I'd have to ask him on some of those but I do know the Airport West one was due to an toxic President and I've heard that from a person who had a Son playing their at the time. He fully understood why he left. When someone leaves a Club you often only hear the Clubs version of events and quite often they are at fault themselves.
Sorry for the pile on roo, I think the general consensus is they don't want to see gigarre get the s**t end of the stick here.

good luck for the season ahead and hopefully it works out ok for both club and coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?? You are kidding aren’t you. God I hope you blokes paying him to train

Anyone read the open letter by Jam Daniels following the death of young Harley Balic?

Sobering read

Where do they sit in the pecking order in your opinion Jobby?
Not sure Roo , lm out of the loop over there since moving to Nagas , they will be ok , it will depend how many games their better players will play, with the comp getting better you wouldn’t want to take a few middle of the road teams from last year easy, or you might get smacked.
Top 4

We always see the glamourous side ... the 300 game player in the spotlight for 15 years then gets a cushy gig on TV or radio for the next 10 years while also doing the sportsman's night circuit at a couple of grand a pop.

You rarely hear about the majority - the ones that never make it or the ones that never get a second contract - and their struggles through the year or two after the AFL dream has been extinguished. I'm glad that he has given us more of an insight into this stage of an AFL footballer's life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back