Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep will be staying very close to home!
It's a Forum.
Fair enough Roo. Discussion is important on a forum and kudos to you for defending your club and it's decisions. You obviously know the identity of Smooth. I do not nor do I need too.

A beer and a quiet chat after a game of footy/cricket sorted most things out in my experience. Better than a faceless forum.

Fair enough Roo. Discussion is important on a forum and kudos to you for defending your club and it's decisions. You obviously know the identity of Smooth. I do not nor do I need too.

A beer and a quiet chat after a game of footy/cricket sorted most things out in my experience. Better than a faceless forum.
Only hung up the whites 5 years ago from what I can remember, he certainly loves a beer. Is that right Roo?

Nothing to sort out if you have a read back through it's Smooth that keeps jumping back in. Some possibly lots of ppl don't like him and possibly the same with me he needs to learn to live with it.

Your on the money there Tongue! We're all here to enjoy our time in the game for how ever long it lasts & the people we meet along the way! It's just a shame that a small minorty like old mate Roo Town hold grudes with PEOPLE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW NOR EVER MET?

I know, it's laughable & ludicrous right!! 🤣

Last edited:
Your on the money there Tongue! We're all here to enjoy our time in the game for how ever long it lasts & the people we meet along the way! It's just a shame that a small minorty like old mate Roo Jacko Town hold grudes with PEOPLE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW NOR EVER MET?

I know, it's laughable & ludicrous right!! 🤣
Anyone who knows smooth wouldn’t question his credibility as a person his a great bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well hopefully Roo Town what ever round you play Avenel you have the balls to go and introduce yourself and tell him to his face.
I prefer to spend my time in better company. Balls? I played in the KDL back in the days when you needed them.

Jump back in with you like I was just providing an explanation why the posts have continued. I'm happy to keep giving you a whack like Little Lambert did if needed.

Hahaha yeah but unlike you we were MAN enough to shake hands & move on cause the game isn't about our past! Try it sometime.....

I prefer to spend my time in better company. Balls? I played in the KDL back in the days when you needed them.

I highly doubt that, you sit there shaking behind your computer screen, several people have said qhen we play come introduce yourself but have a listen to the pathetic excuses you come up with! Your supposed to be a big tough ruckman from back in the day but I reckon now you'd probably run from your own shadow or sleep qith the light on! You'd be that type of operator I reckon..... 👍🏾

Yep, don't blame them with people like you still attached to the club!! & you wonder why you's haven't been successful for so long because guys like yourself can't let other people take over & run the club up with the current times! You want to run it like you did back in the day.....

Hahaha yeah but unlike you we were MAN enough to shake hands & move on cause the game isn't about our past! Try it sometime.....

I highly doubt that, you sit there shaking behind your computer screen, several people have said qhen we play come introduce yourself but have a listen to the pathetic excuses you come up with! Your supposed to be a big tough ruckman from back in the day but I reckon now you'd probably run from your own shadow or sleep qith the light on! You'd be that type of operator I reckon..... 👍🏾

Yep, don't blame them with people like you still attached to the club!! & you wonder why you's haven't been successful for so long because guys like yourself can't let other people take over & run the club up with the current times! You want to run it like you did back in the day.....
The connection to the Lids boys was through Barnesy so no issue just that he has gone. Matt Played a few games was only loosely involved. We've had success we aren't like St.Kilda with 1 Flag in history or Freo with none and we will be back in the Finals this year I'm confident of that. You seem to know who I am so Im not hiding and if needed I'm happy to use my tap work skills to give you a few more Lambos!

Last edited by a moderator:
The connection to the Lids boys was through Barnesy so no issue just that he has gone. Matt Played a few games was only loosely involved. We've had success we aren't like St.Kilda with 1 Flag in history or Freo with none and we will be back in the Finals this year I'm confident of that. You seem to know who I am so Im not hiding and if needed I'm happy to use my tap work skills to give you a few more Lambos!
Hey roo I believe you can play finals but only if everything runs like a clock those extra 2 positions will certainly help to achieve that The sides that won’t IMO are tally/ Ardy / long/ Undera /rushy ((they won’t except that) the rest can certainly play finals the best position the Kdl has been in for years if the air stays clean Now roo can you do me a big favour and get off smooths back just shake hands and cease this bickering between you You are both intelligent and know your footy and if you are who I think you are I have a lot of respect for you as a player and person the same respect I have for smooth

Haha if not for anything else you definitely are good for a laugh..... But yeah wouldn't mine a new Lambo in Blue if you're offering?? 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

Anyway now that we've officially unofficially met it will be good to catch up at the footy! & don't stress you can still hate me all you like for whatever unknown reason only god knows but atleast we can move on..... 👍🏾

Now my opinion on Gig, your biggest issue's over the years has not been your sides on the park, but has been how you's fall away after about 6-8weeks? Now whether thats from injuries or starting preseason to early & it being too big & the guy's are buggered? But notoriously your 1st 6-8 weeks for the last 10yrs have been very competitive, it's the back half of the year that you's tend to drop easy game's? So if you's can correct that & keep everyone fit then yeah I don't see why you's can't make the Top 8?

All the very best..... 😉

Haha if not for anything else you definitely are good for a laugh..... But yeah wouldn't mine a new Lambo in Blue if you're offering?? 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

Anyway now that we've officially unofficially met it will be good to catch up at the footy! & don't stress you can still hate me all you like for whatever unknown reason only god knows but atleast we can move on..... 👍🏾

Now my opinion on Gig, your biggest issue's over the years has not been your sides on the park, but has been how you's fall away after about 6-8weeks? Now whether thats from injuries or starting preseason to early & it being too big & the guy's are buggered? But notoriously your 1st 6-8 weeks for the last 10yrs have been very competitive, it's the back half of the year that you's tend to drop easy game's? So if you's can correct that & keep everyone fit then yeah I don't see why you's can't make the Top 8?

All the very best..... 😉
This for forum has escalated there’s some jealousy lingering here honestly who gives a * where you play your footy and who for. Your still hanging ur hat on your premiership from 91 roo town you must of been a superstar do you still talk about it at the gig pub they would love that.

Both of us better blokes than the coach you have.

Anyway enough of this crap…let’s just hope we actually get a season and able to get out and watch our beloved clubs and spend time with our friends

Yep Roota spot on but reckon we’re going to have another rough year which country footy will struggle to survive

Putting it out there Roo Town i have been asked several times if i have any idea on your identity,( is it me as,have been known to s**t stir) as now its becoming a regular conversation, an unwanted one at that, as i am back involved with the club 2022 and certainly the hierarchy don't have any knowledge of your identity as i have had several conversations with them, its decided that your not Pete Myers as he only just got a mobile phone last year, as he was a tough,hard, premiership ruckman in 91, not that there is anything wrong with some good old banter and it makes some good reading, as long as it stays away from personal attacks, anyway come to training tonight and take the plunge and revel yourself, i promise i wont inform this forum,
Cheers Mick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back