Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad final round of KDFL football with 6 out of 7 games to have impact individually or for finals positions.

• Shepp East need to win to finish top 4
  • If Dookie win % may decide 8th spot
  • After a positive week longwood need to keep cupido under 13 goals for his 100.
  • VT will be looking to get Exell to 100
  • Merrigum need a upset to play finals
  • Stanhope need a big win to finish top 4
OneFm will be doing the East Vs Nagambie game can’t wait to see how Nagambie look leading into finals, only finals side I haven’t seen this year.

What are the odds for Jackson, Jeff or Jethro as the name for the next male born in

Not a bad final round of KDFL football with 6 out of 7 games to have impact individually or for finals positions.

• Shepp East need to win to finish top 4
  • If Dookie win % may decide 8th spot
  • After a positive week longwood need to keep cupido under 13 goals for his 100.
  • VT will be looking to get Exell to 100
  • Merrigum need a upset to play finals
  • Stanhope need a big win to finish top 4
OneFm will be doing the East Vs Nagambie game can’t wait to see how Nagambie look leading into finals, only finals side I haven’t seen this year.
Dookie will no doubt take a huge amount of confidence across to wombat land this Saturday after a strong, unlucky showing against the Swannies last week. Potential match of the round. My suggestion to the 'bats, switch on !!

The Redlegs have a new coach, well done to Rick and the crew on continuing the growth of the club. Hopefully longwood can get a few wins in 2023

I’ve heard that Cupido been shopping himself about already..? Anyone confirm or deny?

Good on the redlegs for the appointment, hopefully the other redlegs arnt too find behind in finding coach aswell.

Is dookie on the lookout for a new coach aswell? Or is threlfel planning to take the reins?

And what about the talk of avenal at the start of the year? Is it true Duncan on the way out? Potentially his last season at the helm?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was made pretty clear to us on here when he was appointed that he signed a 2 year contract. I cannot believe that he would be looking elsewhere…this is shocking

It was on the OKFNL thread last night but looks like the post, along with a few others, were culled this morning. Not sure if that post was why it is not there now.

Pretty sure he played a pre season game at Rumba so there relationship must be good.
I know a lot of people and players at that club still speak highly of the year he coached the flag.
Wonder if they have made a play for him.

I think all coaches contracts should be 2 years with club, coach and mutual termination options.
• For example if club & coach agree to part ways then it’s a clean break.
• If coach leaves and club wants him to stay then % of his pay is handed back.
• If club sacks the coach % of 2nd year pay goes to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve heard that Cupido been shopping himself about already..? Anyone confirm or deny?

Good on the redlegs for the appointment, hopefully the other redlegs arnt too find behind in finding coach aswell.

Is dookie on the lookout for a new coach aswell? Or is threlfel planning to take the reins?

And what about the talk of avenal at the start of the year? Is it true Duncan on the way out? Potentially his last season at the helm?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
i would imagine Merrigum would be on the look out as well.

And a reprimand from being guilty? Couple weeks ago that was automatic two weeks. Must have had good footage to cover.
Would of almost been right in front of the camera but the player being hit would of blocked the vision as we were set up next to where the filming was done and we could only see the back of the player.

Apparently wasn’t the only strike in the confrontation but only 1 report was handed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back