Kyabram DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

They are unveiling a few recruits on the socials at the moment, surely they can only go up?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think they will see a spike in output from there 2022 listed players off the back of a solid pre season plan and just having the direction that TK and Clarkey give.

If they can get 10/15% more out of those boys and continue to add throughout the pre season I can see them being in that middle pack aiming for the 8.

My thoughts on the biggest improvement would be Nagambie
Biggest sliders VT, they've lost already 3 top players and no re-signing of mellington yet. And if they lost their Melbourne reserve boys then things may not look good

My thoughts on the biggest improvement would be Nagambie
Biggest sliders VT, they've lost already 3 top players and no re-signing of mellington yet. And if they lost their Melbourne reserve boys then things may not look good
Was told the other day they don't expect to be able to field a reserves side next year.

Surely they'll get a side
Longwood fielded a side every week in the 2s
If VT can't do that then things are seriously wrong

Surely they'll get a side
Longwood fielded a side every week in the 2s
If VT can't do that then things are seriously wrong
We ( VT ) have lost excell, Mellington, Brazils x2, Baldwin, Abley, Berthun and McKay. With couple of the older blokes retiring. Believe they have a few new players but not sure on who, will most likely drop down the ladder a bit as we tend to do every few years but should field both sides as well as an under 18’s

We ( VT ) have lost excell, Mellington, Brazils x2, Baldwin, Abley, Berthun and McKay. With couple of the older blokes retiring. Believe they have a few new players but not sure on who, will most likely drop down the ladder a bit as we tend to do every few years but should field both sides as well as an under 18’s
Good clubs bounce back
I'm sure you will

I’m told kids from Euroa are moving to VT Under 18’s. That helps top up the open age list... when was the last time VT had 18’s footy?

Does anyone have news on how our 18’s comp looking for 2023?
Tally, VT, Gum, Rushy, Avenel, SE and for the most part Undera didn’t have a side in 22.

I’m hearing Undera & Rushy have thirds coaches, VT will get a team. If Tally & SE can get sides & everyone else keep there’s, it will strengthen that area of our comp which I think will be huge going forward ✅

I’m told kids from Euroa are moving to VT Under 18’s. That helps top up the open age list... when was the last time VT had 18’s footy?

Does anyone have news on how our 18’s comp looking for 2023?
Tally, VT, Gum, Rushy, Avenel, SE and for the most part Undera didn’t have a side in 22.

I’m hearing Undera & Rushy have thirds coaches, VT will get a team. If Tally & SE can get sides & everyone else keep there’s, it will strengthen that area of our comp which I think will be huge going forward ✅
2016 would be the last time we had Under 18's at VT, which is probably half the reason we have been so reliant on Melbourne Based players the last few seasons. The seniors started training last week and 15 Under 18 Kids trained, there is a combination of kids that live in Violet Town and kids of Past players in that group, but naturally will be a few mates from Euroa and Benalla of these kids. but the coach is quite confident he will have 20 kids of which most would still have 2 years left in the Under age system, so it is something we desperately need to start rebuilding a local contingent, couple that with having an under 14's side. hopefully the Juniors become more stable and consistent going forward, as since we joined the KDL and lost the Fourths we haven't had the consistency of Junior sides without that feeder out of Ausckick

My early early ladder prediction
And this is only my opinion based on what I lve heard and seen around the KD

1. Lancaster
2. Avenel
3. Nagambie
4. Stanhope
5. Murchison
6. Shepp east
7. Dookie
8. Merrigum
9. Tally
10. Longwood
11. VT
12. Girgarre
13. Undera
14. Rushworth

Could be wrong

1. Lancaster
2. Avenel
3. Nagambie
4. Stanhope
5. Murchison
6. Shepp east
7. Dookie
8. Merrigum
9. Tally
10. Longwood
11. VT
12. Girgarre
13. Undera
14. Rushworth

Could be wrong

That’s a huge climb for Longwood. Who else other than a couple of Formosa’s who else have the landed?

That’s a huge climb for Longwood. Who else other than a couple of Formosa’s who else have the landed?
A heap more Bendigo boys and a couple of Melbourne boys.
Their socials are showing heaps of numbers this early in preseason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Lancaster
2. Avenel
3. Nagambie
4. Stanhope
5. Murchison
6. Shepp east
7. Dookie
8. Merrigum
9. Tally
10. Longwood
11. VT
12. Girgarre
13. Undera
14. Rushworth

Could be wrong
Like the old saying goes( know news is good news) 😆😆
Possible some sort of report as the KDFL AGM was held at Gig rooms tonight 👍

1. Murchison-Toolamba
2. Nagambie
3. Shepp East
4. Lancaster
5. Avenel
6. Stanhope
7. Dookie United
8. Tallygaroopna
9. Merrigum
10. Girgarre
11. Undera
12. Longwood
13. Violet Town
14. Rushworth

Hearing the kd are going back to a top6?
Can anyone confirm?

Anyway here’s my go at the ladder,
1. Lancy
2. Murch
3. Nagambie
4. Shep east
5. Avenel
6. Undera
7. Stanhope
8. Girgarre
9. Dookie
10. Longwood
11. Merrigum
12. Tally
13. VT
14. Rushy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing the kd are going back to a top6?
Can anyone confirm?

Anyway here’s my go at the ladder,
1. Lancy
2. Murch
3. Nagambie
4. Shep east
5. Avenel
6. Undera
7. Stanhope
8. Girgarre
9. Dookie
10. Longwood
11. Merrigum
12. Tally
13. VT
14. Rushy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Am hearing back to top 6, that would have been nice this year 😂
I guess I can have a crack at these now!

1. Lancaster
2. Murch-Tool
3. Nagambie
4. Avenel
5. Shepp East
6. Stanhope
7. Dookie
8. Tally
9. Undera
10. Girgarre
11. Merrigum
12. Longwood
13. VT
14. Rushy

Put a proposal to the league to have a 2s side for the year. The league have a week to make a decision.
Would they be allowed to have Paid Players if they are just a Reserves side? and if not which you'd think would be the case would they even fill a Reserves side?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back