Kyabram DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

You didnā€™t say no about Trengove just thenā€¦
Mate I've had about 20 people call or msg me over the weekend asking about him! Haha It's been kinda funny to be honest! But I can honestly say I have NEVER met, seen or spoken a word to him! So if he's coming to Tally someone else has recrutited him & it would've been nice for them to let me know? šŸ˜œšŸ¤£

Mate I've had about 20 people call or msg me over the weekend asking about him! Haha It's been kinda funny to be honest! But I can honestly say I have NEVER met, seen or spoken a word to him! So if he's coming to Tally someone else has recrutited him & it would've been nice for them to let me know? šŸ˜œšŸ¤£
Hey mate.. any truth u guys have lost Kian Wise to another KDL club?

Haha just stirring. Obviously doing the rumour mill though. First I read of it was here. Would imagine if he went to a KDL club it would be Murch-Tool.

Arho is a nice get though.

Haha just stirring. Obviously doing the rumour mill though. First I read of it was here. Would imagine if he went to a KDL club it would be Murch-Tool.

Arho is a nice get though.
Expensive get, 2300 a game. He still worth that? How old would he be now?

Expensive get, 2300 a game. He still worth that? How old would he be now?
I donā€™t think anyone is worth that in the KD given we have just under $4700 a week for players.

Perhaps as a playing coach, yes. But all that does is halves an income if a player of that calibre. Doesnā€™t mean they can coach.

Heā€™s 33.

I donā€™t think anyone is worth that in the KD given we have just under $4700 a week for players.

Perhaps as a playing coach, yes. But all that does is halves an income if a player of that calibre. Doesnā€™t mean they can coach.

Heā€™s 33.
And if he is on nothing like what has been quoted then he may well be worth every cent he is to get paid .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack & Luke donnell are off too Stanhope from lanky,hearing maybe a few others out the door at lanky, going for 3 peat surely more them majority stay on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back