Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume they are originally from Stanhope , who is their father ?
Yes his dad played at Stanny The 2 lads were recruited I think in 2016 from Ky Demasi / spedding/ also lured across to lancy that year Jack has been great at lancy playing most of his football as a starting mid he is also a past captain of the side Im sure lancy really appreciate the service he has given them

Yes his dad played at Stanny The 2 lads were recruited I think in 2016 from Ky Demasi / spedding/ also lured across to lancy that year Jack has been great at lancy playing most of his football as a starting mid he is also a past captain of the side Im sure lancy really appreciate the service he has given them
Was given two years initially , 12 months if he accepted early guilty plea .
In an even more bazaar circumstance the appeal was heard by the tribunal which sits under the control of the body who handed out the initial penalty .
By the sounds of what has been provided upon here the player was well known by the club as being suspended .
Ensuring a players availability, and any repercussion for any breach. should be solely upon the club .
Coaches job is to coach .
Hey smooth has Avenel applied for more points ?

Nots
Hey smooth has Avenel applied for more points ?
Not sure Bomber? I see a few of their players are guna be 3 & 4 pointers but I'm sure they'd be all over that? Also mean there's some good pressure for spots which is always healthy!

My query for them would be if Broadford do appeal & get in what happens to the players they're recruiting from there? Surely they don't get the extra point from same league? If so that would be stiff.....

Nots

Not sure Bomber? I see a few of their players are guna be 3 & 4 pointers but I'm sure they'd be all over that? Also mean there's some good pressure for spots which is always healthy!

My query for them would be if Broadford do appeal & get in what happens to the players they're recruiting from there? Surely they don't get the extra point from same league? If so that would be stiff.....
You can only recruit so many before it spills over I’m concerned they haven’t taken much notice. Surely the knew bulldog ac would know. Also hearing Maynard taken off.

You can only recruit so many before it spills over I’m concerned they haven’t taken much notice. Surely the knew bulldog ac would know. Also hearing Maynard taken off.
Lookin at playhq they had between 33-38 most games out of 43 so a little bit of wriggle room

Hearing a bit of an exodus of locals at longwood . No one any good in a footy sense but last thing they need is local and good people hitting the road just as they are starting to improve on field

Pretty sure they would 'be taking notice' on how their points are looking bomber.... from much closer in than you and I

Lookin at playhq they had between 33-38 most games out of 43 so a little bit of wriggle room

Hearing a bit of an exodus of locals at longwood . No one any good in a footy sense but last thing they need is local and good people hitting the road just as they are starting to improve on field
Don't think longwood had any locals in the team?
Anyone confirm this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spent the last week working at the footy club and spoke to a couple of locals and they are very happy with the retention of majority of the list and the inclusion of some more bigger bodies.

I guess from my experience out there I took over with 2 seniors left from the season prior, I probably had 4/6 best 18 move each year for 3 years then maybe 15 best 18 left when I did so If those 3 are all they have lost then it’s probably been the best off season in regards to retention in 10 years.
The 3 mentioned players have played some good footy at the club and have been great off field in there time but they probably didn’t have their best years in 2023.

Spent the last week working at the footy club and spoke to a couple of locals and they are very happy with the retention of majority of the list and the inclusion of some more bigger bodies.

I guess from my experience out there I took over with 2 seniors left from the season prior, I probably had 4/6 best 18 move each year for 3 years then maybe 15 best 18 left when I did so If those 3 are all they have lost then it’s probably been the best off season in regards to retention in 10 years.
The 3 mentioned players have played some good footy at the club and have been great off field in there time but they probably didn’t have their best years in 2023.
What about the one local player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back