Merrigum
Longwood
Undera
VT
dookie
Gig
Rushworth

Last edited:

Yeah big fella.. last I Hurd was abt 10-11 blokes could off got more but ran out off points.. been consistently get mid 20s to training which is great for the club with majority of recruits training..
Day any good ?
Brought in lots dis year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guy, been a while since posting
been out of service and jus saw the young bullants player that is debuting in ntfl on my face book. is this same kid who played tassmania state league last year?

Cheers AJ

Has this player a name AJ and are you sure you’re on the right thread
Done some research mate and I’m thinking your talking about Harry Shinner son of Ricki from Longwood correct me if I’m wrong mate but I’m sure he only trained with that state club and will be playing u/18 in Darwin Anyway if I’m right why didn’t you name him???

Jono Pearson? Hasn’t been in shape since u18s

Can play tho 👍🏻
What was the idea of that gutless post you just deleted you weak p***k and I thought there could never be another Roo town on here If you have something personal against me Just message me and we can arrange a chat
Just another pussy keyboard warrior

What was the idea of that gutless post you just deleted you weak p***k and I thought there could never be another Roo town on here If you have something personal against me Just message me and we can arrange a chat
Just another pussy keyboard warrior
Kanga kanga kanga

Remove this Banner Ad

Back