Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagleboy9

Draftee
Mar 13, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
I hear young Willie Wheeler from Avenel played in the seniors and carved it up.Extremley talented and at only 15 has a big future.Thoughts anyone? Especially those who saw the game.

Re: Kyabram District FL

Still no Hoota Gray in ur sides boys I would think he would be a walk up start in anyones side.. And Burnett from lancy??

I picked my side on current form and i dont believe Gray is in the best 22 in the league at the moment. But yes he wood walk into any side.

BACKS - T.Sidebottom, D.Freeman, C.Kilmartin

HB - J.Bodycoat, J.Williams, R.Frappell

C - J.Chapman, C.Sanders, P.Horsbrough

HF - C.Eddy, M.Trist, J.Palmer

FOR - T.Mitchell, A.James, A.Meka

FOLL - D.Young, R.Mitchell, M.Shiels

INTER - M.Pell, P.Arandt, D.Godsmark, A.McDonald

Is this Gus from Gig ??

Just checked out the Millewa League thread after seeing the footy show last week...young Luke, the League president, fantastic effort by him with the job he's doing. And good on the footy show for helping him out!

Any way... Amongst all the posts praising the young fella were 2 very ordinary ones...
From MILKY & SHARPSHOOTA. "Go Stanhope Lions! Premiers 2007" & "Get on board 2008" Something like that anyway.

Are you blokes serious??? Why would you possibly invade their thread with that crap?? Obviously not near as good a people as young Luke is...at least he's dong something productive!

Just checked out the Millewa League thread after seeing the footy show last week...young Luke, the League president, fantastic effort by him with the job he's doing. And good on the footy show for helping him out!

Any way... Amongst all the posts praising the young fella were 2 very ordinary ones...
From MILKY & SHARPSHOOTA. "Go Stanhope Lions! Premiers 2007" & "Get on board 2008" Something like that anyway.

Are you blokes serious??? Why would you possibly invade their thread with that crap?? Obviously not near as good a people as young Luke is...at least he's dong something productive!

Well mate there obviously 2 smart cookies, they would have more than likely known that bigfooty members were going to check out the leagues forum after the publicity on the footy show, and have gone and promoted there team. hasnt got anything to do with the kinda ppl they are, and how do you no there not doing something productive with there lives?

Well mate there obviously 2 smart cookies, they would have more than likely known that bigfooty members were going to check out the leagues forum after the publicity on the footy show, and have gone and promoted there team. hasnt got anything to do with the kinda ppl they are, and how do you no there not doing something productive with there lives?

what are they promoting dick head

what are they promoting dick head

There team by the sounds of it. Obviously want to let people know about Stanhope and possibly this league and how last year panned out for there ones. Don't blame them either, played them a couple of weeks back and all there football teams smashed us from pillar to post! Having said that though im not sure its the best way to promote the KDL or Stanhope

I hear young Willie Wheeler from Avenel played in the seniors and carved it up.Extremley talented and at only 15 has a big future.Thoughts anyone? Especially those who saw the game.

Played an excellent game for a kid of that age! Is turning 16 this year. good talent and will have a bright future just like you said. Did you see the match?

With that comment you must be equally as smart as they are! I'm talking about this thread mate...I'm not a life coach!!
I'm sure people will be rushing down to Stanhope now! :thumbsdown:

FB - T.Sidebottom T.Roberts J.Laporta
TAL LAN ARD

HB - D.Godsmark A.Clarke P.Burnett
UND RUSH LAN

C - C.Sanders B.Gray A.Molisak
STAN STAN TAL

HF - J.Palmer J.Rachele S.Lynch
TAL ARD RUSH

FF - T.Mitchell A.James S.Mulladad
LAN STAN GIG

FOLL - R.Osbourne M.Walker M.Shiels
TAL VT NAG

INT - A.Meka J.Mason S.Lambden R.Frappell
ARD STAN RUSH TAL

FB - T.Sidebottom T.Roberts J.Laporta
TAL LAN ARD

HB - D.Godsmark A.Clarke P.Burnett
UND RUSH LAN

C - C.Sanders B.Gray A.Molisak
STAN STAN TAL

HF - J.Palmer J.Rachele S.Lynch
TAL ARD RUSH

FF - T.Mitchell A.James S.Mulladad
LAN STAN GIG

FOLL - R.Osbourne M.Walker M.Shiels
TAL VT NAG

INT - A.Meka J.Mason S.Lambden R.Frappell
ARD STAN RUSH TAL

Maybe change a couple of positions, but all in all would hav to agree with that side deano:thumbsu:

Played an excellent game for a kid of that age! Is turning 16 this year. good talent and will have a bright future just like you said. Did you see the match?
No didn't see the match but have seen him play a few times and is a very composed and skilled player on both sides of the body. I wonder what avenel are planning to do with him either keep him in seniors or will he go back to the 18's?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No didn't see the match but have seen him play a few times and is a very composed and skilled player on both sides of the body. I wonder what avenel are planning to do with him either keep him in seniors or will he go back to the 18's?

I seen this young bloke play on saturday and for a 15 year old he has a lot of potential, good skills on both sides and very quick off the wing. Played on another young tiger out of the thirds who is argueably there quickest and punished the young rushworth side everytime he got space. He took out the well deserved BOG medal from Kangaroo Daniel Harris.

anyone be able to tell me how vt are traveling?ive seen the scores and stuff but wondering if anyone can shed any more light on how they have been playing, the best players, where other teams think vt are at and so on, havent heard much from the vt lads since ive been in the uk, just looking for any info really

anyone be able to tell me how vt are traveling?ive seen the scores and stuff but wondering if anyone can shed any more light on how they have been playing, the best players, where other teams think vt are at and so on, havent heard much from the vt lads since ive been in the uk, just looking for any info really

I will be catching up with my cousins Patty and Gezza Ryan this weekend so I will get an update and let you know.......:D

Yes it is.

Is Gus having that good of year?

I could not see him in the best 22 in the comp.

It is a good side that you have picked but I think Gray from Stanhope or J. Shields from Nagambie would be better on the pine than Gus.

Is Gus having that good of year?

I could not see him in the best 22 in the comp.

It is a good side that you have picked but I think Gray from Stanhope or J. Shields from Nagambie would be better on the pine than Gus.

His current form suggests he is in the best 22, whether or not he can maintain this is yet to be proven, but i think he is playing weel enough to get a mention. As for Gray i dont think he has put the runs on the board so far this year and yes i probably did over look Shiels.

His current form suggests he is in the best 22, whether or not he can maintain this is yet to be proven, but i think he is playing weel enough to get a mention. As for Gray i dont think he has put the runs on the board so far this year and yes i probably did over look Shiels.
Ryan Emmett to stanhope before clearances close watch this spot!

7mm of rain with a max of 11, this weather will sort out the men from the boys! Also Long sleeves to make a massive come back this week.

King out!

Ryan Emmett to stanhope before clearances close watch this spot!

Haha, great news, very unlikely as I have settled nicely over here in good old London town, i'll stick to playing for the Wandsworth Demons BARFL

On another not, caught up with magget and bangers last night and magget was in career best form in regents street. helping us get the boot from a joint, harrassing people as well as not trying to hide the fact that he was stumbling all over the place. fantastic stuff:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back