Status
Not open for further replies.

deano

Rookie
Nov 30, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Richmond
He was amazing when he was playing U/18's, he absolutely dominated the KDFL thirds... I remember when we played Rushworth, it used to be Drew Clarke vs. Avenel. Bloody oath it would be a waste!

Dont blame him for wanting to play two's last year. I wouldn't wanna be in the 1's either the coach labelled me a soft ****! Drewie is a gun but loves a lots other thing like fishin and shootin and that come first. It aint hard to say that drew couldn't have went far in his footy, he has natural talent. (I wish i had a set of feet as big as his)

white line

Debutant
May 1, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dont blame him for wanting to play two's last year. I wouldn't wanna be in the 1's either the coach labelled me a soft ****! Drewie is a gun but loves a lots other thing like fishin and shootin and that come first. It aint hard to say that drew couldn't have went far in his footy, he has natural talent. (I wish i had a set of feet as big as his)

What two's side, if i recall they forforted 3 quarters of the season???

white line

Debutant
May 1, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Collingwood
80% i reckon mate. Still haven't been tested with the early mornings runs yet. Mooroopna man should be concerned when we make our appearance.

Heard Downey has been going hard, might be a bit of competition this year.

The calender has come up great, you got a full A4 spread mate. You owe me big time.

How's the OP coming along White line???

WOODLANDS

Debutant
Mar 31, 2006
Shepparton
AFL Club
St Kilda
80% i reckon mate. Still haven't been tested with the early mornings runs yet. Mooroopna man should be concerned when we make our appearance.

Heard Downey has been going hard, might be a bit of competition this year.

The calender has come up great, you got a full A4 spread mate. You owe me big time.

Great to hear mate, i started last week on the early mornings been going along ok, but struggled this morning must have eatin something abit funny and was looking for somewhere to drop the strides halfway around the lake:eek::eek:, but got home ok with no accidents. :):)

Chop Chop is flyin at the minute, he's off his head. Back to the chopper of 2 years ago i reckon. Thanks for the big spread, i'll probably get fined for that will i??? :D:D;)

white line

Debutant
May 1, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great to hear mate, i started last week on the early mornings been going along ok, but struggled this morning must have eatin something abit funny and was looking for somewhere to drop the strides halfway around the lake:eek::eek:, but got home ok with no accidents. :):)

Chop Chop is flyin at the minute, he's off his head. Back to the chopper of 2 years ago i reckon. Thanks for the big spread, i'll probably get fined for that will i??? :D:D;)

Fine for everything next year, you get caught in the bottom of a photo out of focus some one will cop a fine . So nothing changed from last year.

Speedy22

Debutant
Feb 16, 2008
Tally Area
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can anyone tell me how many Stanhope have lost ??
Got told Trist is playing at Tonny ? couple going west ? 1 going to Lakers ? 3 back to Bendigo ? 2 over seas ?

Ant truth in any of this ?

qwerty

Senior List
Aug 2, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Got told Trist is playing at Tonny ? couple going west ? 1 going to Lakers ? 3 back to Bendigo ? 2 over seas ?

From what I have been told you are right, the one to the lakers may not be true but we can only hope, I think he will be back in SA next year,only 2 back to Bendigo.

I think that Stanhope will top up very well with kids from the undre 18s they have a lot of good young kids out there, I don't think that they will drop away a lot.

mainland

Senior List
Nov 23, 2005
Mainland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Mainland

Trist is only doin the Pre Season with Tonny and will see how he goes from there... The 2 headin west is on the money but only the 2 headin Bendi way and only know of the one headin overseas...
But im sure the Mainland wil cover most of the loses with the young kids comin thru and maybe a couple recruits.

qwerty

Senior List
Aug 2, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Trist is only doin the Pre Season with Tonny and will see how he goes from there... The 2 headin west is on the money but only the 2 headin Bendi way and only know of the one headin overseas...
But im sure the Mainland wil cover most of the loses with the young kids comin thru and maybe a couple recruits.

Mainland, is AJ's and a mate having a kick at cow poo park in 09?

If so what can you tell us about the mate?

demonsarecoming

Draftee
Dec 14, 2008
near
AFL Club
Melbourne
i heard a whisper in the tally pub last night that ads waasdorp has raided waaia and got the nod from several players including sean carey, ? low, and possibly the 2 meylands

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boofaaa79

Senior List
Jun 30, 2008
IN THE GETTO
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
STORM,VICTORY,MAN UNITED,
3 big signings at stanhope....
1ST WARRICK CAPPER
2ND POLLY FARMER
3RD PERRY MEKKA TO REPLACE AARON JAMES 40K A YEAR

bystanding backman

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2006
Nathalia
AFL Club
Essendon
i heard a whisper in the tally pub last night that ads waasdorp has raided waaia and got the nod from several players including sean carey, ? low, and possibly the 2 meylands
Greg meyland has signed at numurkah according to one of there players and mark may be off to cobram but i don't know how true that one is

TTTT

Debutant
Nov 30, 2006
victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
greg is off to Numurkah havnt heard bout mark tho. Big rumour that Dave gilmour is leaving it may be to the redlegs.

LeftNut

Rookie
May 22, 2008
Shepp
AFL Club
Carlton

Trist will stay at Stanhope. Hes tried doin a preseason at Ky most years and couldnt hack it, unless Harro is prepared to carry him, but i reckon he will stay at Stanhope, hes pretty comfortable there.

white line

Debutant
May 1, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jez thats real supportive, saying he couldn't hack it. The kid is due to challenge himself for sure. No way could a fantastic player like tristy go through and not have a crack at the big time. Three or four grand finals under his belt, he will be up for it this year!!

BIG SHOW

Senior List
Dec 18, 2008
OUT THE BACK
AFL Club
Essendon
Unusally quiet on the kdfl site.

Any news out of the violet town camp bodzy?

The nagambie boys must be keeping a lid on it, some handy recruits to add to a much improved side should put them right amongst the mix!

Mooroopna Man

Debutant
Oct 5, 2004
Mooroopna
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Unusally quiet on the kdfl site.

Any news out of the violet town camp bodzy?

The nagambie boys must be keeping a lid on it, some handy recruits to add to a much improved side should put them right amongst the mix!

OMG, The Big Show has a computer. Good to see the early interest TBS. Can't wait to see the results of a summer in the Gym. You and the Big M should be quite a sight at the first training run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back