Kyabram District FL -Mark II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Pride

Debutant
Dec 12, 2008
M-town
It has been reported that several of Merrigum's midline and forward line added several centimetres to their biceps girth over the past few months. Word is they will be a big show in 2009.

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
just going by what some people have said that have watched both, :thumbsu:

Seen both and don't think there is much difference, grounds are/have been pretty bad in the LVFL, KDL grounds barring Rushy are much better.
When career Bendigo League 2's players are heading to the LVFL as Assistant Coach's, I think that would have say the KDL may be slightly ahead.

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
We are being encouraged to create competitions for users to take part in and would like to get an idea of the interest level would be for a comp to tip the 2009 premiers in the local area involving the GV, Murray, KDFL and both PDFL leagues and possibly league medal winners.
Prizes are available !
People's thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purplesaint29

Senior List
May 19, 2008
29 Scott Avenue
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Nightcliff Tigers
We are being encouraged to create competitions for users to take part in and would like to get an idea of the interest level would be for a comp to tip the 2009 premiers in the local area involving the GV, Murray, KDFL and both PDFL leagues and possibly league medal winners.
Prizes are available !
People's thoughts?

Sounds like a bit of fun mate. Tonny would have to be one of the fav's for this year. I'd be up for it, I don't think I'd go too well though.:confused:

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Sounds like a bit of fun mate. Tonny would have to be one of the fav's for this year. I'd be up for it, I don't think I'd go too well though.:confused:

I think most leagues would be fairly open other than GV where Rochy would be odds on. KDL looks like Stanhope would come back to the field, would probably still have them on the first line of betting though, MFL, Barooga would be favs, with Nathalia and Moama looking to come back to the field, Tonny haven't recruited anyone so think we would probably be sitting about where we were last year, Numurkah would be above us and maybe even Toc. Not as privy as to what is going on in the PDFL, but would have Shepp East as favs for the division close to us.

giveitawash

Team Captain
Jan 4, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very quiet on this site boys, is everyone still on holidays and hasnt got a computer at home or what?? Whats the goss i.e. who,s picked up the best recruits for 09, who will be the best improvers, will stanhope dominate again?? Can ardmona retain number12, will james kick 200?? some one reply im bored??

boofaaa79

Senior List
Jun 30, 2008
IN THE GETTO
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
STORM,VICTORY,MAN UNITED,
undera has picked up a snr player from tally. I will have his name by the close of play today.
who is number 12 at ardy you are talking about?
and it is getting very boring on here:confused:
Only welch has left ardy so it will be the same faces running around at the moment... But if you no when they have or start training let me no:thumbsu:

Very quiet on this site boys, is everyone still on holidays and hasnt got a computer at home or what?? Whats the goss i.e. who,s picked up the best recruits for 09, who will be the best improvers, will stanhope dominate again?? Can ardmona retain number12, will james kick 200?? some one reply im bored??

giveitawash

Team Captain
Jan 4, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think you will find that Dan Freeman has left cat land to hey?? You mite have to dig deep in ya footy bag boofaa and grab a weekender and look up number 12?:thumbsu:

boofaaa79

Senior List
Jun 30, 2008
IN THE GETTO
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
My bad giveitawash.... Its the bald man Gibbo I went blank for a second there champ...
Well his best mate mason has been trying to get any1 and every1 in football to sign up at Shepp East even myself.. But im staying at Ardy!!! and the way maso has been hammering every1 with joining you would have to say GIBBO is a fare chance of heading out the door... But Gibbo is the best kick in the comp coming out of defence.. and thats a fact....
I hope you stay around mr gibson...

Freo-murch&Welch to shepp bears

fencesitter

Debutant
Oct 26, 2007
Shepparton
AFL Club
Carlton
Freeman Murch...has'nt signed yet will lift the Hoppers bar sales!! trying for his brother but not definate,
Welch gone, Mark Young in talks with his old mate Waarsdorp,
Corey O'Donell Murch maybe?
Have signed some bloke who has won a couple of league medals elsewhere can't shed anymore light there, Boyle supposed to be bringing his son and some other younger blokes, don't know much more on that either? training on the 20th... Deangelis is a Homosexuall nothing new there though!!:cool:

boofaaa79

Senior List
Jun 30, 2008
IN THE GETTO
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
fencesitter, is there any news on gibbo yet? and is corey chasing the cash?
r all the rachaele boys staying around?

IS THERE ANY1 LEFT AT THE BUSHCATS (ARDIAN?)

oneclub

Rookie
May 18, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Geelong
fencesitter, is there any news on gibbo yet? and is corey chasing the cash?
r all the rachaele boys staying around?

IS THERE ANY1 LEFT AT THE BUSHCATS (ARDIAN?)

On the down low, word is J. Rachele is leavin cat land and is off to Kat land... Surely a few brothers to follow as well....

boofaaa79

Senior List
Jun 30, 2008
IN THE GETTO
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
On the down low, word is J. Rachele is leavin cat land and is off to Kat land... Surely a few brothers to follow as well....

Also I here that Kenny from Mooroopna is on his way to join his brother Ryan at Ardy(fact)
Also the coaches son a former M.bushranger is bringing 6 big key position players with him to follow his oldman down to Bushcat land...

So im think the loss of the other boys will be covered well, dont worry the bushcats wont drop off. TOP 4 FINISH AGAIN.:cool:;):thumbsu:

bystanding backman

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2006
Nathalia
AFL Club
Essendon
I see in todays shepp news that merrigum have just signed
Matt Finn (Ky)
Brett Scarcella (Numurkah)
Brodie Vick (Ky I think)
three very handy players will it make much of a difference to merrigum or do they need a few more players.

boofaaa79

Senior List
Jun 30, 2008
IN THE GETTO
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I see in todays shepp news that merrigum have just signed
Matt Finn (Ky)
Brett Scarcella (Numurkah)
Brodie Vick (Ky I think)
three very handy players will it make much of a difference to merrigum or do they need a few more players.

bystanding i hope for there sake they lift abit more than last year because they were well off the pace.
With any luck for the kdfl all the teams are alot closer than last year, and we have an even all around the ladder year.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back