Rumour Kyle Cheney...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on Trade Week Radio that Kyle Cheney might want out? Something along those lines anyway, they we're talking about him not being a regular started in the side etc. so... who knows?

(If anyone else heard it better then I did, maybe they can add it here, but from what I heard... he MAY be moving somewhere, if possible)

(accidentally added the comp tag, remove if possible as this is obviously NOT a comp lol)

Just heard on Trade Week Radio that Kyle Cheney might want out? Something along those lines anyway, they we're talking about him not being a regular started in the side etc. so... who knows?

(If anyone else heard it better then I did, maybe they can add it here, but from what I heard... he MAY be moving somewhere, if possible)

(accidentally added the comp tag, remove if possible as this is obviously NOT a comp lol)
Would not be upset if true, he has no future with us. It would help clear a list space.

Doubt anyone would be interested though.

and as far as i know the only reason he hasnt been delisted is that he is contracted for next year as well.

thought he showed a bit of promise early last year but really seems like a depth type player at best, stiff not to win the Casey B & F.

No harm in shopping him around. If I was a Norf supporter, I'd be asking for a late first round/early second round pick for him.

Would be a very good player a decade ago, and a star a generation ago. But courage, strong marking, hardness at the footy, it's all wasted if you don't have the speed to stick to opponents and the kicking to be useful the other way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any credibility to any of the s**t spun on that radio show?

If true you'd be lucky to get pick 60 for him considering he's done bugger all in the greater scheme of things over the last three years. Unless we're trying to clear the list and do a pick 5000 takeaway job like McKinley to North.

Maybe we'll try to offload him for cheap just to create a space on the list?

I suspect we'll keep Jonhson for another year now that Hale didnt get done.

We will use picks 12 and 32, then upgrade McKenzie & Spencer which have both been confirmed.

So even if we dont use our third pick on a kid I think we need to let someone else go right?

Peter Walsh 2.0.

If we can send him of the upgrade a pick by two in the same way ( Walsh + 45 for 43) as Walsh i would be happy. Tries hard. No room.

Was just thinking about Peter Walsh and that trade to Port. Was interesting, iirc he played an alright first year with them then got delisted not long after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back