Welcome Kyle Hartigan joins the Hawks in a trade from the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Reported as a done deal. Will sign a three year contract with Hawthorn. Will be 29 during the course of the 2021 season. Played in the 2017 grand final loss to the Tigers.

Not the biggest fan of him as a player, relatively uninspiring but his role is a need given Frawley's retirement.

As always though - I hope to see him play good footy. Adelaide have a very system oriented defense, similar to us, so the learning curve shouldn't be as steep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what our list management team are thinking.

Very disappointed, This decision to recruit a 28 year old on a 3 year deal is baffling.

We are in a rebuild phase, why top up on an ageing player who is a battler at best?

Because throwing kids into the fire when they're developing is a s**t list building strategy?

We lost Frawley and Stratton from our D50 in one off season, and Sicily is out for essentially the entire year. Someone to take the hits for a few years while others develop isn't so bad.

Really not sure about this move. Don't think we need to add another 29 year old to the team.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ye-ah. OK.

Welcome.

I dunno - maybe he can be better outside of the Crow env which seems suspect ATM.

Price is right (in terms of trade, not salary cap)

???

ETA: He should be better than whomever goes pick 106 in the draft though I guess

Crows supporters will be saying good riddance. Perineal whipping boy
We had people hunting for Frawley’s head most weeks too.

Like for Like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back