Remove this Banner Ad

Spitting_Cobra

Senior List
Oct 24, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund
Don't mind him making Hawkins earn it personally but I'd be shocked if he didn't get a week for it. Was marginally too late to be deemed accidental.

CHUBBSS

All Australian
Apr 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Extremely underrated, has helped us stay competitive in every contest and bring other defenders into the game, all key forwards will kick goals with the new rules. He is doing all the right things for someone coming into a new club.

We might be having bags kicked on us every week if Frawley did the same injury here...

rogiebear93

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
According to Footywire it seems it was a 3 year deal for Hartigan, rememebr lots of talk as to if it was 2 or 3, his manager has done a very astute job.
Footywire is historically pretty unreliable. They go with the first news posted and then never seem to update it.

Either way, I don't think he's been awful and our midfield has done our defenders no favours.

burton5

Senior List
Sep 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There was a bit play in the second half where he was running with Membrey only for Membrey to turn on the jets and put 20 metres on him to take the link up switch mark on the far wing.

Clearly plays best deep and didn't have a definite match up against the Saints (their leg speed hurts us all over the ground). Will likely have a better show of it this week with the Eagles tall timber.

Judd2Sewell

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
There was a bit play in the second half where he was running with Membrey only for Membrey to turn on the jets and put 20 metres on him to take the link up switch mark on the far wing.

Clearly plays best deep and didn't have a definite match up against the Saints (their leg speed hurts us all over the ground). Will likely have a better show of it this week with the Eagles tall timber.
His best match up is a big, slow and cumbersome forward that doesn't move or lead. Aka the typical local footy fat full forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Footywire is historically pretty unreliable. They go with the first news posted and then never seem to update it.

Either way, I don't think he's been awful and our midfield has done our defenders no favours.
I agree our midfield has done him very few favours, he hasn't underachived I've got what I expected which wasn't very much.

Remove this Banner Ad