Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not surprised that you would defend and support vigilantism.

Again you use the word like it in any way describes someone who took and supplied medical aid to people injured and put out fires caused by the rioters.

The people burning down the city are the bad guys here.

The notion that he was not there to create chaos is supported by evidence.

The people who were there to create chaos were the ones who got shot. The ones causing the fires etc.

The kid rolling up a riot that he didn’t live near with an ar 15 after supporting the law enforcement rioters was not there to create chaos. Right.

I’m really glad this s**t is mostly laughed off in Australia.

The kid rolling up a riot that he didn’t live near with an ar 15 after supporting the law enforcement rioters was not there to create chaos. Right.

I’m really glad this sh*t is mostly laughed off in Australia.

He worked there. You're just repeating the script fed to you by the same media who are backpedaling away from this case as fast as possible at the moment or flat out lying like you can't watch the witness testimony yourself.

I’m really glad this sh*t is mostly laughed off in Australia.
The video (which was suppressed until recently) clearly shows him walking with the crowd asking people multiple times if any one needed medical. At one point he makes it clear that he is a "friendly" and in the end runs away as one of the mostly peaceful protesters throws a Molotov cocktail at him. Once the Pedo and the others jumped in it turned to s**t.

EDIT - there is debate on the Molotov.

Last edited:
He worked there. You're just repeating the script fed to you by the same media who are backpedaling away from this case as fast as possible at the moment or flat out lying like you can't watch the witness testimony yourself.
He sure as * didn’t offer this first aid assistance to the people he shot.

He’s too dumb to not get sucked into the right wing vortex. He killed 2 and hopefully sees out his days in a cell.

The video (which was suppressed until recently) clearly shows him walking with the crowd asking people multiple times if any one needed medical. At one point he makes it clear that he is a "friendly" and in the end runs away as one of the mostly peaceful protesters throws a Molotov cocktail at him. Once the Pedo and the others jumped in it turned to sh*t.

EDIT - there is debate on the Molotov.

He turned up with a loaded ar 15.

The fact if he should or shouldn’t have been there is largely irrelevant to the case, somebody pointed a gun at him and was shot, others who he shot and killed attacked him first, tue prosecution has done a terrible job in case IMO, they even raised the point he remained silent in his interview which the judge blasted them for, also the defence has asked for a mistrial with prejudice..

He sure as fu** didn’t offer this first aid assistance to the people he shot.

He’s too dumb to not get sucked into the right wing vortex. He killed 2 and hopefully sees out his days in a cell.
He actually did go to render aid to the first person he shot, who had attacked him. There's video of it. There were two people already offering assistance so he said he was going to the police.

Then he was chased.

You really need to actually follow this and not just repeat your script, you'll see how you've been fed lies eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had no place being there. Full stop.

He didn't have the training, the intelligence, the maturity, the (pretty much anything) for him to be in a situation like that.

But he had to be there because walking around with a gun acting wannabe tough guy made him feel like a man. As it is, seemingly, with many insecure American males who need a gun to reinforce their masculinity.

Anyway, because he was there, two people are dead.

I put nothing past the US, he may walk away from this pretty much scott free. He shouldn't, but he may well do.

But, even if he does, there is a chance that one day he may develop a sense of decency, and/or he may actually mature, and/or he may discover a conscience.

Mind you, he's clearly going to have to get away from his mother and those he is currently associating with for that to happen.

But, if any of that does miraculously happen at some stage, he's going to have a lot to wrestle with.

Again you use the word like it in any way describes someone who took and supplied medical aid to people injured and put out fires caused by the rioters.

The people burning down the city are the bad guys here.
I'm not interested in your opinion on this, I've seen enough of your posting on various topics to be totally unsurprised by your support and defence of this little thug.

There is no way it is clear cut self-defence. Is it legal to shoot someone if they threaten to kill you?

If they have a gun pointed at you, then yes. Or should you wait to be s**t before firing?

He didn't have the training, the intelligence, the maturity, the (pretty much anything) for him to be in a situation like that.

But he had to be there because walking around with a gun acting wannabe tough guy made him feel like a man. As it is, seemingly, with many insecure American males who need a gun to reinforce their masculinity.

I put nothing past the US, he may walk away from this pretty much scott free. He shouldn't, but he may well do.

But, even if he does, there is a chance that one day he may develop a sense of decency, and/or he may actually mature, and/or he may discover a conscience.

Mind you, he's clearly going to have to get away from his mother and those he is currently associating with for that to happen.

But, if any of that does miraculously happen at some stage, he's going to have a lot to wrestle with.
None of them had any place being there.

Anyway - they where both pieces of s**t so no loss really. I'm sure the kids he raped aren't losing sleep over it.

He actually did go to render aid to the first person he shot, who had attacked him. There's video of it. There were two people already offering assistance so he said he was going to the police.

Then he was chased.

You really need to actually follow this and not just repeat your script, you'll see how you've been fed lies eventually.

I don’t think you’re capable of seperating fact from fiction.

None of them had any place being there.

Anyway - they where both pieces of sh*t so no loss really. I'm sure the kids he raped aren't losing sleep over it.
So you support both vigilantism and (inadvertent) street justice.

That's not how a civilized society operates, regardless of your views on policing, justice, etc.

So all the rioters carrying weapons had the training, intelligence and maturity to be there destroying his community.

He lived closer to Kensosha that all those involved in the incidents.

What I don't understand is why the left and msm hate him so much? He's called a racist white supremacist but he didn't shoot anyone black.

He was seen helping people and cleaning graffiti off a school beforehand.

Is it because he was against the riots and the destruction of his community so that majes him anti-BLM and therefore a racist?

I agree he shouldnt have been there, but neither should the rioters.

They rioted due to the death of a wife beater who went to his glovebox to get a knife while having cops pointing guns at him. Not really the smartest move.

This is more a gun debate that it is racism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back