Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

But how often have people said it? How many people have said it?

How widespread was this false statement?

I can't recall it being said.

I'm sure you can dig up plenty of examples.

Over to you.
Candidate Biden referred to him as a White Supremacist terrorist.

I heard now that it was just some guy driving away from a knife fight , and not terrorism. That reason doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I would prefer it if it were just an accident.
Yeah its not an accident. Clearly you havnt seem the footage.

not terrorism though. Just appears to be a nutter whos life blew up and thought he would take a whole bunch of innocent people with him.

Where is this disproportionate policing against coloured people that the BLM protestors have been burning down buildings for?
The police know it is much more satisfying to slowly choke a victim to death by kneeling on their neck than it is to randomly run them down in their vehicles.

The police know it is much more satisfying to slowly choke a victim to death by kneeling on their neck than it is to randomly run them down in their vehicles.

I think the vast majority of people, and certainly everyone that I know, are glad that that particular officer was charged and has been jailed for the murder of George Floyd.

I think the vast majority of people, and certainly everyone that I know, are glad that that particular officer was charged and has been jailed for the murder of George Floyd.
Majority follow the right outcomes - but its such fodder for far right and left trolls. Like the post about free ammo for Kyle - this is just trolling to 'own the left'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not connected. The driver was escaping police from a prior incident, and has form with DV and other charges.
Yes, seemingly a coincidence.

A terrible tragedy regardless. :(

Rittenhouse told Fox News the case had nothing to do with race but was about the right to self-defence.

"I'm not a racist person, I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," he said.

'I'm not racist': Kyle Rittenhouse reveals support for BLM (msn.com)

Lol.

I just felt a great disturbance in the interwebz. It was as if a million angry right wing trolls all screamed out at once, and then were silent.

Why? The BLM movement wasn't rioters was it?

You're ignoring the fact that the protests in question were directly connected to race (specifically the BLM movement), and KR had aligned himself with groups like the Proud Boys and other Right wing (racist) groups.

Im not saying KR was racist (I dont think he is, and there certainly is no evidence he is). Im just saying you cant really ignore that context here.

You're ignoring the fact that the protests in question were directly connected to race (specifically the BLM movement), and KR had aligned himself with groups like the Proud Boys and other Right wing (racist) groups.

Im not saying KR was racist (I dont think he is, and there certainly is no evidence he is). Im just saying you cant really ignore that context here.

I think that's about as fair as saying that BLM is a group for violent child sex offenders since that's the company they keep.

I think the political side of it is taken over by anarchist trouble makers and it's important then for anyone who stands against that is labelled ethno-nationalist because, as I've said elsewhere, the first rule of those who want to break a system is to invalidate the existing one without drawing any context to the discussion otherwise people will realise they live in one of the best places and times ever - and it's worth protecting. Anyone doing that needs to be diminished.

Being anti-riot should never be considered a right wing position.

I think that's about as fair as saying that BLM is a group for violent child sex offenders since that's the company they keep.
Nah. Nothing like it.

If you're hanging with fascists who are specifically identifying themselves as such, that's the company you keep.

If you're hanging with paedos who are specifically identifying themselves as such, that's the company you keep.

If you are hanging with activists who are specifically identifying themselves as such, that's the company you keep.

None of this is the same as being on the same street as an activist (or rioter) who is also a paedo.

You claim to be very intelligent yet you come up with this stuff. I can only come to the conclusion you're being disingenuous or trolling.

There is no proof he has aligned himself to any of those groups. The cops found nothing on his laptop, phone or any communications linking him to any groups.

His original lawyer drove him to the bar where he had a couple of pictures with people who are apparently that way inclined. Had nothing to do with him at all as he was unaware.

Nah. Nothing like it.

If you're hanging with fascists who are specifically identifying themselves as such, that's the company you keep.

If you're hanging with paedos who are specifically identifying themselves as such, that's the company you keep.

If you are hanging with activists who are specifically identifying themselves as such, that's the company you keep.

None of this is the same as being on the same street as an activist (or rioter) who is also a paedo.

You claim to be very intelligent yet you come up with this stuff. I can only come to the conclusion you're being disingenuous or trolling.

It's what happens when you put everyone into their either one of two boxes.

You decide that if someone is anti-riot then they are aligned with everyone who is anti-riot and must be considered as such. Just like when Trump's vaccine was being talked down by the Democrat presidential candidates. Everything associated must be classified as either of those two groups where all the content in one is valid and everything in the other is invalid.

So if that's going to be the case, where agreeing with someone for being anti-riot and pro-America makes you exactly the same as them for all the rest of their views then that goes both ways.

I know that people wanted to not link riots to the protests because they also agreed with that position. The few don't poison the entire batch, but that's not the way it's turned out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back