Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Both are problematic. Both are effectively used by bigger powers over bigger issues.

What's the bigger issue that Greta is being used for?

We have Hollywood people crying over child rapists dying because they are so anti gun.

Yeah that was weird. However the jury was not told of his sex offender past so maybe it's not relevant. The real concern for me is that people are being emboldened to bring guns to these protests.

Most sex offenders were violated themselves, and this was the case with Rosenbaum. You could argue he was also a victim of circumstance.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Who was randomly murdering people?

We’ll if the perfectly sane and non lunatic Taylor justifies the killing because one of the victims was a pedo that was discovered after the shooting, you campaigners may as well go around drilling randoms a because some will be pedos.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We’ll if the perfectly sane and non lunatic Taylor justifies the killing because one of the victims was a pedo that was discovered after the shooting, you campaigners may as well go around drilling randoms a because some will be pedos.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have a cup of tea and a lie down. You are running out of puff.

By the way what sort of a campaigner am I? And by campaigner do you mean something else? Are you calling me a bad word? Surely not.

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Who is mark ruffalo? If you throw that line, I’ll tell you all to get f’ed every single time.

He was a pedo and deserves the worst. But using that to justify murder by some militia wannabe little sh*t is pathetic.

I don't know about deserving the worst, after all he was also a sex victim, and that's usually what leads to them becoming offenders. His history was brought up because it's so strange that people would sympathise with him as a victim, even going by his nickname.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
People defend Rittenhouse, because he did what they wish they could.
They attack his detractors, because they wish they could do what he did.
They ignore his failings, because they wish the could do what he did.
The less extreme don't wish they could do what he did... but they think it's about time it happened.

It's the same on these forums.

The kid's a hero
This is never called out...

This proudboy promoter posts what they wish they could say.

They call out everything that isn't semantically correct. But they never call this out.
Because they agree with it, they're just aware that posting it ruins their bullshit stance.
So they pretend they don't see it.

Is there a single poster in here, who has defended Rittenhouse. Who hasn't also been anti-left/woke/antifa/blm/feminism/abortion et al?
Yet they pretend that they're just being centrist observers, defending the letter of the law?

They're not outraged about how this has been politicised. They're here, because it's (((political))).

-------------------------------------------------------------
He shot at four people. "Hero".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can a single defender of Rittenhouse state what James Alex Fields Jr did, and explain why he is a murderer?

jake123

Senior List
Dec 5, 2021
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
People defend Rittenhouse, because he did what they wish they could.
They attack his detractors, because they wish they could do what he did.
They ignore his failings, because they wish the could do what he did.
The less extreme don't wish they could do what he did... but they think it's about time it happened.

It's the same on these forums.

This is never called out...

This proudboy promoter posts what they wish they could say.

They call out everything that isn't semantically correct. But they never call this out.
Because they agree with it, they're just aware that posting it ruins their bullshit stance.
So they pretend they don't see it.

Is there a single poster in here, who has defended Rittenhouse. Who hasn't also been anti-left/woke/antifa/blm/feminism/abortion et al?
Yet they pretend that they're just being centrist observers, defending the letter of the law?

They're not outraged about how this has been politicised. They're here, because it's (((political))).

-------------------------------------------------------------
He shot at four people. "Hero".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can a single defender of Rittenhouse state what James Alex Fields Jr did, and explain why he is a murderer?
your talking about a child, blame Kyle's parent who let him into a situation that he was to young and immature to be involved in the first place. He should never been allowed to have a weapon at his age and to attend the Black Lives March . A 15yo should have been home.

Back