Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Dropped in here for a look. Not sure if I’m a RWNJ but his support or otherwise for BLM has no bearing on whether or not self defence was an arguable defence in his trial. It was.
Yes we just had a massive long discussion about it. Have a read.

jim_shoes

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bangles, Chelsea, Australia
Yes.

If you support the sorts of sh*t Fraser Anning says, or the people he associates with (a man whom even Pauline Hanson thinks is a RWNJ), you're not welcome here.
Would be fascinating to see if the people your thinking of here have lost support for KR since he said he supports the blm movement and where they sit it regards to one nation type people.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
There doesn't seem to be many Right Wing leaning people out there these days who are not RWNJs

Probably centralists are the closest we can have to have civilized political discussion with (those who are say economically Conservative but socially Liberal)

Pretty much most, if not all of the anti Vax protesting morons are RWNJs as well.

jim_shoes

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bangles, Chelsea, Australia
There doesn't seem to be many Right Wing leaning people out there these days who are not RWNJs

Probably centralists are the closest we can have to have civilized political discussion with (those who are say economically Conservative but socially Liberal)

Pretty much most, if not all of the anti Vax protesting morons are RWNJs as well.
Nice to know that within the space of an hour i went from being fine on the RWNJ scale to a RWNJ, guess I'll be banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
All the RWNJ's have fled now that KR declared his support for BLM.

He's dead to them now.

So you all support him now?

What is there to argue anymore? The trial is over.

All this thread is now is just people trying hard to insert race into it, like they do everything, because they didn't like the outcome.

Osho

We haven't changed our position.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS

What is there to argue anymore? The trial is over.

All this thread is now is just people trying hard to insert race into it, like they do everything, because they didn't like the outcome.
It's the brave new world of labels and compartmentalization. Try spelling that after few sherbets. If you haven't got one, don't worry, you'll soon get one!

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey Goroyals22, looks like they're all saying that they're ok.

Thats nice :tearsofjoy:

As most people are after a few drinks… again no one has found any links to him having any involvement or thought towards that group…

If a photo when he went to a bar with his lawyer or mum is the best you can do then an admission he supports BLM would really make your head explode…

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton

My opinion of him or what he did has not changed in the slightest. I said he would get off and he did, I called him a stupid COD cosplayer whos own idiocy cost the lives of two people, and stand by my comment that a law that permits citizens to drive into an active protest or riot armed with assault weapons is a ******* dangerous and stupid law.

The ******** literally drove to a racially charged riot, triggered by the shooting of a black man, during the BLM protests, where he was photographed with fascists making a white nationalist symbol.

How the * is race NOT in that?

The ******** literally drove to a racially charged riot, triggered by the shooting of a black man, during the BLM protests, where he was photographed with fascists making a white nationalist symbol.

How the fu** is race NOT in that?
Chappy has been screaming "race" from the side lines in this discussion for quite some time now.

Don't fall into the trap, no answer will make him happy.

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
My opinion of him or what he did has not changed in the slightest. I said he would get off and he did, I called him a stupid COD cosplayer whos own idiocy cost the lives of two people, and stand by my comment that a law that permits citizens to drive into an active protest or riot armed with assault weapons is a ******* dangerous and stupid law.

How the fu** is race NOT in that?

The proud boys photo was in January, months after the Kenosha unrest.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

This mentality is why political discourse is ****ed. Too many want to put the "other" into a neat basket labelled "bad" and ignore them. That's how you get President Trump.

Back