Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

No, you disgustingly warped it into that. And no one engaged with it, or picked it up.

And you're still trying to force it.

Pathetic.
I'm actually suggesting that the real problem in the US is that their media benefit from drumming up issues that don't turn out to be true when they support the approved narrative.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
People defend Rittenhouse, because he did what they wish they could.
They attack his detractors, because they wish they could do what he did.
They ignore his failings, because they wish the could do what he did.
The less extreme don't wish they could do what he did... but they think it's about time it happened.

It's the same on these forums.

This is never called out...

This proudboy promoter posts what they wish they could say.

They call out everything that isn't semantically correct. But they never call this out.
Because they agree with it, they're just aware that posting it ruins their bullshit stance.
So they pretend they don't see it.

Is there a single poster in here, who has defended Rittenhouse. Who hasn't also been anti-left/woke/antifa/blm/feminism/abortion et al?
Yet they pretend that they're just being centrist observers, defending the letter of the law?

They're not outraged about how this has been politicised. They're here, because it's (((political))).

-------------------------------------------------------------
He shot at four people. "Hero".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can a single defender of Rittenhouse state what James Alex Fields Jr did, and explain why he is a murderer?

Time to talk about Greta, Hollywood and The Left...

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I answer your questions. You pretend I haven't. You just keep quoting multiple posts and beating your chest.

Are you drunk? Serious question.
Ok. I'm sorry.

You didn't answer the questions I put to you in the racism thread. And you didn't answer them here. And I've been antagonistic towards you.

You pointed out that if I was polite to you, you'd throw up.

It's hard to find a middle ground.

Why didn't you call out someone calling Rittenhouse a "hero".

You don't know any of the posters in this thread, or their genuine position.

So why did you employ safeguards now?

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Ok. I'm sorry.

You didn't answer the questions I put to you in the racism thread. And you didn't answer them here. And I've been antagonistic towards you.

I'm going to bed. Will have a crack at this tomorrow.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are you drunk? Serious question.
I'm sorry. I didn't directly address your "serious question".

No I'm not drunk.

Serious question.
Why do you have more of an understanding, and problem, with racism in the WNBL (Even after it's explained to you).
Than you do of James f jnr?

Why do you give the benefit of the doubt to racism, and have nothing but contempt for anti-racism?

Why do you call out certain posters in this thread, but not others?

All of the answers are the same. And it's why you can't answer them honestly.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
She wasn't special in that though, what she was is chosen to spread a message because she was a child and would get media attention. Funded by external motivators.
Now that she is 18 I don't see her as much.

Prior to his social media being scrubbed he was full of black supremacy and aggressively anti-white content. Violently so. It's one of those ones where if the positions were reversed, the white guy running his car into the black people would be the biggest hate criminal ever.
Source?

Link?

Evidence?

Fire

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2003
New York
AFL Club
North Melbourne
just gonna wander in here not read any posts and put my opinion of the matter like someone taking a crowded elevator up one floor and farting before getting off;

It was probably self defense if you look at the incident in isolation. However, he was clearly out there looking for trouble, and found it.

I think there should be a severe punishment for someone who is actively and knowingly putting themselves into a situation where they will need lethal force to defend themselves. It seems to be at least the equivalent of negligent manslaughter in my eyes.

Alas there apparently is not.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Rittenhouse was used by the media to push their agenda that the US is super racist and guns are bad, which were both shown to be false in this story but people were manipulated into being angry and creating more content for them.

Greta found herself projected into the spotlight with the backing of big money to push their agenda. She was used, but she chose it. Rittenhouse was used, chewed up, demonised and now that he has come out the other side is highlighting just how dangerous their media machine is given what it made of him.

What a wild 2 paragraphs.

The us media is pushing an agenda that racism exists. And guns are bad. What?

And Rittenhouse proves racism doesn’t exist and guns aren’t bad. What?

Greta is opposed to the companies changing the climate for profit. Yet you say…she’s on the side of big money. What???

You’re comparing media treatment of a young person who is encouraging action on climate change to a halfwit militia wannabe who killed 2 people. What?

Seriously. Get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm actually suggesting that the real problem in the US is that their media benefit from drumming up issues that don't turn out to be true when they support the approved narrative.
Does it occur to you that the media you consume which pushes this narrative might also be carrying an agenda of their own?

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Ok. I'm sorry.

I've answered all your genuine questions sufficiently, save the last round you posted on the racism thread. I might get round to that at some point. Apart from that I'm done here (with you). You can keep making an effigy of me to burn if you like (see your follow up ramblings last night in the a.m).

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Just because he was there to oppose a Black Lives Matter rally, doesn't mean everyone he shot at, was black.
If you believe yourself certain of this as the truth of the matter, you're being spoon-fed your desired narrative from political actors and media in the same way you accuse others. I would cast doubt on your interpretation of his motivation for attend, and pretty much reject your partisan misrepresentation of the nature of the "rally".

The Kenosha shooting reminds me a lot of the Central Park Karen story, insofar as the way there was a general desire to divide everyone up into heroes or villains, and people just fed their own biases by swallowing the media and activist narratives. The difference being that Rittenhouse at least got a day in court, and people cared about the outcome.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I've answered all your genuine questions sufficiently, save the last round you posted on the racism thread. I might get round to that at some point. Apart from that I'm done here (with you). You can keep making an effigy of me to burn if you like (see your follow up ramblings last night in the a.m).
In my view, I responded reasonably to unreasonable posts.
In your view, you responded reasonably to unreasonable posts.

I might have been hostile, but you started the interaction denigrating me for being polite and genuine.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you believe yourself certain of this as the truth of the matter, you're being spoon-fed your desired narrative from political actors and media in the same way you accuse others. I would cast doubt on your interpretation of his motivation for attend, and pretty much reject your partisan misrepresentation of the nature of the "rally".

The Kenosha shooting reminds me a lot of the Central Park Karen story, insofar as the way there was a general desire to divide everyone up into heroes or villains, and people just fed their own biases by swallowing the media and activist narratives. The difference being that Rittenhouse at least got a day in court, and people cared about the outcome.
1640236977328.png

Is it that you believe he was there to 'protect businesses from a violent riot'?
A Good Samaritan, providing water and medical aid to all those who needed it?
He was just defending himself from a murderous mob, and killed a pederast?

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
View attachment 1301369

Is it that you believe he was there to 'protect businesses from a violent riot'?
A Good Samaritan, providing water and medical aid to all those who needed it?
He was just defending himself from a murderous mob, and killed a pederast?
You have to remember who you're talking about - it's a young guy who is somewhat conservative and deep into the gun-loving culture of the US. Now I know that to many simpletons, that gets interpreted as "Gay-hating antisemitic racist", but again, only if you're a twat.

He had family in the town. He worked for small business there. It was part of his community. This is all well established. So is the extent of the damage and rioting that was occuring there.

He claimed to be there to protect those businesses and had medical supplies if they were needed. He claimed this during a live stream at the event, afterwards in public and during testimony at court. None of that has been proven incorrect.

IIRC, the incident that led to the shootings was based on him STOPPING "protestors at a rally" (your words) sending a burning dumpster into a petrol station. He was set upon, and used the weapon he legally had (regardless of how you or I feel about that) and legally defended himself. I don't care about the backstory of those who died. It's immaterial.

Now he is being used as a pawn for the right wing in reaction to the extreme levels of BS that the media and others perpetuated after the event.

He is not someone to be lauded as a good Samaritan or a bastion of righteousness. He was a dumb kid who thought he was helping and wanted to feel like a badass, and the clowns who attacked him were fuelled by a mob mentality which got them killed. Everyone loses.

That is how I see it.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
You have to remember who you're talking about - it's a young guy who is somewhat conservative and deep into the gun-loving culture of the US. Now I know that to many simpletons, that gets interpreted as "Gay-hating antisemitic racist", but again, only if you're a twat.

He had family in the town. He worked for small business there. It was part of his community. This is all well established. So is the extent of the damage and rioting that was occuring there.

He claimed to be there to protect those businesses and had medical supplies if they were needed. He claimed this during a live stream at the event, afterwards in public and during testimony at court. None of that has been proven incorrect.

IIRC, the incident that led to the shootings was based on him STOPPING "protestors at a rally" (your words) sending a burning dumpster into a petrol station. He was set upon, and used the weapon he legally had (regardless of how you or I feel about that) and legally defended himself. I don't care about the backstory of those who died. It's immaterial.

Now he is being used as a pawn for the right wing in reaction to the extreme levels of BS that the media and others perpetuated after the event.

He is not someone to be lauded as a good Samaritan or a bastion of righteousness. He was a dumb kid who thought he was helping and wanted to feel like a badass, and the clowns who attacked him were fuelled by a mob mentality which got them killed. Everyone loses.

That is how I see it.
It's a kid who's diet consisted of memes, Steven Crowder and Fox News.

Part of an age group deliberately targeted by far right groups.

Force fed one side of a story about escalating tensions between BLM and anti-blm.

Till he was convinced that he needed to do something.

Ending up with him shooting at four people.

His story and image is now being used as part of the machine that tricked him into that position in the first place.

But we don't talk about that, we talk about CNN, Greta and CRT.
He is now another place for supremacists and extremists to hide behind, while pushing their agenda.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can you start providing links or evidence, to support your white supremacist posts?

Because you've done nothing but defend Rittenhouse.
While doing nothing but attacking Greta Thunberg.

(((JEWS))) - Taylor
To a hammer, everything is a nail... to you, everyone is a nazi.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
It's a kid who's diet consisted of memes, Steven Crowder and Fox News.

Part of an age group deliberately targeted by far right groups.

Force fed one side of a story about escalating tensions between BLM and anti-blm.

Till he was convinced that he needed to do something.

Ending up with him shooting at four people.

His story and image is now being used as part of the machine that tricked him into that position in the first place.

But we don't talk about that, we talk about CNN, Greta and CRT.
He is now another place for supremacists and extremists to hide behind, while pushing their agenda.
I don't disagree with a lot of that, but have you not picked up on the exact same narrative control from the other side of the political fence? It's all garbage, and regardless of which side you support, perpetuating it only contributes to.... well, perpetuating it.

Back