Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is you can't fill 24 hours without a bunch of opinion shows on CNN or MSNBC. Also you have Fox News propaganda which has to be neutralised with a strong counter narrative.

Maybe more fact-based and sensible opining would work. I've seen Jim Acosta do some strong prepared pieces for whichever network he's on.

I don't disagree with a lot of that, but have you not picked up on the exact same narrative control from the other side of the political fence? It's all garbage, and regardless of which side you support, perpetuating it only contributes to.... well, perpetuating it.
I've not picked up on "the exact same narrative control from the other side of the political fence?". I don't believe or accept the "both sides" narrative.
Can you quote any of my posts that give you that view?1.

If you're talking about a general sense, when I've addressed an actual sense. We can discuss that instead.
My concern is that this is a genuine issue, and it's being reacted to in a broad sense. 2.

Whereas the 'anti-woke', 'anti-Sesame Street' is being addressed as a real issue that needs to be addressed in an actual sense, rather than as a broad issue. 3.

You have to remember who you're talking about - it's a young guy who is somewhat conservative and deep into the gun-loving culture of the US. Now I know that to many simpletons, that gets interpreted as "Gay-hating antisemitic racist", but again, only if you're a twat.

He had family in the town. He worked for small business there. It was part of his community. This is all well established. So is the extent of the damage and rioting that was occuring there.

He claimed to be there to protect those businesses and had medical supplies if they were needed. He claimed this during a live stream at the event, afterwards in public and during testimony at court. None of that has been proven incorrect.

IIRC, the incident that led to the shootings was based on him STOPPING "protestors at a rally" (your words) sending a burning dumpster into a petrol station. He was set upon, and used the weapon he legally had (regardless of how you or I feel about that) and legally defended himself. I don't care about the backstory of those who died. It's immaterial.

Now he is being used as a pawn for the right wing in reaction to the extreme levels of BS that the media and others perpetuated after the event.

He is not someone to be lauded as a good Samaritan or a bastion of righteousness. He was a dumb kid who thought he was helping and wanted to feel like a badass, and the clowns who attacked him were fuelled by a mob mentality which got them killed. Everyone loses.

That is how I see it.
This is garbage because Kyle didn’t lose. He got off a multiple homicide charge.
You need to improve or stop posting s**t like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see an Australian wishing ill/death on a fellow Australian, for their opinion.

Wishing harm on someone, all because they have a negative opinion of a man who shot at four people, killing two, in America.
Karma in simple words "is getting what you give" or reaping what you sow.

So what ill/deaths do you think downhill skier has committed? Must be bad for your reaction to be so.

And what about downhill skier wishing ill/death on Kyle who has been found not guilty in a court of law? Fine to disagree with the discussion but ill/death because of that, boy-o-boy wowie

Karma in simple words "is getting what you give" or reaping what you sow.

So what ill/deaths do you think downhill skier has committed? Must be bad for your reaction to be so.

And what about downhill skier wishing ill/death on Kyle who has been found not guilty in a court of law? Fine to disagree with the discussion but ill/death because of that, boy-o-boy wowie
Just don't lower yourself to the downhill skier's level would be my advice. Rise above his level of vitriol and hatred. He sets the bar pretty low tho, so you should be fine.

Meme-drop.
So relatable.

You could go back and delete your disgusting post...

You've been on this forum since 2007!
And you still make posts that can easily be interpreted as a threat?...

You should know better!
Does SDS have to detele the post or only me? Whats your best contact method so i can run every post by you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back