Multiplat L.A. Noire

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it was a pretty good game that was a bit before its time, just laked a few little things in order for it to be great game.

When did you play it? Recently?

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk
I bought it outtve a bargain bin like 3 years ago for Xbox 360. Played it for like 20 minutes and its never seen the light of day since

I bought it outtve a bargain bin like 3 years ago for Xbox 360. Played it for like 20 minutes and its never seen the light of day since
It took you three years to write this review?

It took 3 years for somebody to ask for it.. :depressedcry:
Probably because the game is 8 years old. Maybe it doesnt age well

When this first came out, i was only ever given the first disc (think it had like 2-3 discs on 360) so never got to play on from there. Might look into getting this one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why's that?
Which part?

The random tone changes when questioning people, you select what is laid out like a reasonable sounding question and the guy starts yelling like a mad man really drove me nuts. The story line was s**t and I flipped my s**t and quit when I got sent back to the arson squad. The whole mo cap thing was so over blown it wasn't funny. Im sure there were many more reasons at the time but I can't remember now, I just know that I hated it.

If the second part, a fool and his money are easily parted.

Been playing this recently as I'm clearing out my backlog.

Gets bit frustrating knowing if they're lying or to doubt what their answers are. Am enjoying it and will aim to 100% it as there's no multiplayer achievements required.

I love 'detective' games like this, Ace Attorney, and others. So this was awesome when I played it.

One of the few games I have 100%.
Good work mate, on PS3 I had it 88% but the only trophies stopping me were "Public Menace" and driving every vehicle in the game.
I was half way through Finding those Gold reels aswell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back