Multiplat L.A. Noire

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the game but I won’t support it with a new purchase due to the way Team Bondi apparently treated their staff.

Team Bondi doesn't exist anymore anyway because of that s**t, so it's not like they are making money from another purchase.

Team Bondi doesn't exist anymore anyway because of that s**t, so it's not like they are making money from another purchase.

I’d assume there’d be a royalty distribution.

I never knew the specifics but now you mentioned it I Googlised it and found this. Not sure of accuracy but it gives enough of an idea I guess as most other news articles at the time only cite “poor working conditions”.

www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2011-07-05-revealed-the-internal-emails-that-provoked-whistle-blowing-at-team-bondi-blog-entry
Wow. Very interesting read. Looks like we're lucky the game even came out. If they tried to force those bullshit hours on me I'd have walked.

As far as I know (feel free to correct), Team Bondi was actually liquidated so all rights transferred solely to Rockstar as the publisher.

Fair call, you’re likely correct.

Loved the acting by the characters. Especially the main character. Forgot his name. He was in Mad Men.

Are there any new cases or anything that might justify returning AO tennis to pick this up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back