L2 aisle 33 region v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, but being an interstate member all my life I'm kind of use to being the odd one out. Pissed off countless Eagles fans at Subi using mates and families members tickets over the years!

There seems to be a lot of people here that would fit right in with the Crows members.
Ports banner last night:

fa82666e18602e29cb674239dffe458f
And the reply.........

5PQytKsEAQajhXJuGdWpjlxFoWPkklTCltMnKBk8eTg.jpg

The notion somehow anyone from Adelaide is upper class is quite humourous in itself tbh.
It must be the faux pommie accent they all speak with - "charnce", "darnce", "when we went to Hobart, we got parnsted".
Try and get one of those SA idiots to say "football" there's no T in it. Comes out as foobball as in Foobball Park. You try it.
But they do like flares and biffs at the uncompleted end of the greatest incomplete stadium in Australia.
They don't have mullet haircuts in Adelaide.They have "moo-lays".

Hey, ease up on the SA bashing.......we are all serial killers here remember.........

2DA5BCCD00000578-3283884-image-a-94_1445474434509.jpg

blue-rain-barrels.jpg

Last edited:

Yesterday I was filling my old man in on crowd events from Saturday night (he hadn't attended) and he reeled off a dozen incidents from the old days where we'd been involved in heated exchanges, push and shoves, a couple of fist fights (started by oppo fans) and incidents like seeing a Pies fan urinate on the leg of a North supporter etc. Crap occured from time to time and banter was rife at most grounds. North fans always stuck up for each other and it was tribal.

The worst I recall was the atmosphere in the Vic Park outer after Jimmy Krakouer had decked Shane Kerrison (from memory). It was kill or be killed! As Aryan as I appear, dressed in my North gear I suddenly felt like I was Byron Pickett accidentally dropping into a KKK rally. It was on like Donkey Kong!

Thank God those days are over.

I remember that day. Back then I looked like a 15 yr old Jimmy Krakouer. Wished I could punch like him that day too.

Ben's reply to this issue:

BB: We are aware of this issue. I've spoken to the membership department and the arrangement's under review. Currently, any unsold seats in this area are handed back to Ticketmaster for re-sale to the general public. From next year, we want to make sure that Schimma Club members have this area exclusively for them and their guests.

Formal letter from the club;

Dear xxxxx,

With last Saturday night's game at Etihad Stadium our final home game in Melbourne for the season, we'd like to thank you for your loyalty and support, and advise you of some important changes looking ahead.

Based on feedback we have received throughout the year, we are working to ensure the Schimma Platinum area is kept exclusive in 2018 for members and their guests.

The current arrangement that allowed Ticketmaster sell unused seats to the general public is now under review.

Further, the Club has been made aware of an incident that took place during the game and wishes to reassure its members that such anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.

We are working closely with Etihad Stadium and the AFL to identify those responsible and will take action against them.

The Club is taking the matter extremely seriously and at all times, endeavours to provide its members and spectators with a safe and comfortable environment.

If you have or would like any more information, please do not hesitate to reply to this email or call us on 1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427).

We thank you for your continued support and significant contribution as a Schimma Platinum member.

Kind regards,

Dino Imbriano
GM - Consumer Business & New Markets
North Melbourne Football Club
I have complete faith that Dino Dibra will get this sorted. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back