Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
he is in good form.

Gilbert might be too good if he is still there.

pre-doping ban, Valverde woulda pumped Gilbert in a sprint, and even Gerro. But now Gerro is the fastest, and a tad faster that Gilbert.

Gerro prolly will act as a dummie, I would like Impey or Clarke get an opportunity to be the leader in the last kms and not have to give up for someone else. but it is not a berg for Impey, and prolly Clarke will not have the punch.

I reckon Gilbert gets tonight, but expect Valverde to be on the podium.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
he lined up and finished Amstel. His aim is J
Is Gerrans riding? I thought he was missing the Spring Classics season after he fell off at the Strade Bianchi.
OK.. wasn't aware that he was back in action. Suspect he's short of fitness though and probably using these races for training purposes.
yep, that is the line.

but remember, this is simon gerrans we are talking about. he can sniff out a win like a drug smuggling dog in bali customs

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
22 April. Who will conquer the Mur de Huy?

Can Valverde go back to back?
nostradamus... well, not quite, but chapeau

gerro did not line up, wonder if he lines up for liege

hats off to MAtt White, he has compiled such a gun team and bang for the buck. Albasini podium, and Impey (who did not ride) are two of my favourite riders, and I am not an Aus cycling or cycling team homer, prolly the opposite. Really think White is a genius manager slash directeur.

Hope Gerry Ryan is slinging him Mick Malthouse type salary. he deserves it.

Oct 4, 2003
Portress
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Man the Mur De Huy looks BRUTAL.....

Valverde was never going to lose on that last climb when he was in that position. I thought maybe Jaoquim Rodriguez could have a dip but couldnt see him near it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back