Lace Out's "A Chat with Grant Thomas"

Remove this Banner Ad

inanunda

Team Captain
Sep 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
I had the opportunity to chat with Grant Thomas for a full hour. An honest, no-frills, direct to the point from Thommo. Here is the synopsis:
"Grant Thomas has been a player, a coach, and isn't shy in giving his opinion on the current AFL product. Host Chris Pepper chats with Grant Thomas about the state of the current game, what's going right and wrong, his reaction to the 2006 Elimination Final loss to Sydney, Luke Penny, Stephen Milne, Lenny Hayes, the importance of family throughout his 30+ years in the industry, and much more."
Listen on: iTunes | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |Anchor|
You can contribute to the show on our social profiles: Facebook | Twitter

Grant Thomas is always making out he is 'honest' and 'couragous' and an iconoclast sticking it to the man.

But I've never heard him ever give one slightly interesting opinion on anything ever.
He is just constantly talking himself up about his honesty.

The reality is he is just very boring and conservative.

His only skill was self promotion.

Now everyone has him figured out he is bitter about it and pretending to be an 'outsider'.
Oh they dont want me because I speak about the regime. Really? What are these radical ideas? What scandal have you blown the top off? What corrution have you uncovered? Nothing.

Absolute blow hard.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to chat with Grant Thomas for a full hour. An honest, no-frills, direct to the point from Thommo. Here is the synopsis:
"Grant Thomas has been a player, a coach, and isn't shy in giving his opinion on the current AFL product. Host Chris Pepper chats with Grant Thomas about the state of the current game, what's going right and wrong, his reaction to the 2006 Elimination Final loss to Sydney, Luke Penny, Stephen Milne, Lenny Hayes, the importance of family throughout his 30+ years in the industry, and much more."
Listen on: iTunes | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |Anchor|
You can contribute to the show on our social profiles: Facebook | Twitter
Did you ask him about his statement that the Richmond 2017 premiership side was one if the worse ever? A side that included Martin, Rance, Riewoldt, Edwards, Grimes ,Vlastuin, Prestia,Cotchin ect?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back