Senior 8. Lachie Fogarty

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Duncan, but faster and 7kg and 8cm lighter and shorter. Does the unselfish stuff round the midfield whilst being neat with ball in hand.

If he can increase that average disposal count from a 13 to an 18 - which could be done by changing his role from defensive forward pocket to attacking forward flank/midfield - then he's going to be a great pickup.

Now, I want bets. How long before we see Jabba73 in here after his Mitch Duncan alert pinged?

Mitch Duncan, but faster and 7kg and 8cm lighter and shorter. Does the unselfish stuff round the midfield whilst being neat with ball in hand.

If he can increase that average disposal count from a 13 to an 18 - which could be done by changing his role from defensive forward pocket to attacking forward flank/midfield - then he's going to be a great pickup.

Now, I want bets. How long before we see Jabba73 in here after his Mitch Duncan alert pinged?
Alarm is pretty loud

Yup I see a very solid team player, committed, determined and prepared to slog it out on the ground. Will be a good pick up.

Hoping this one comes good. We don't have a great track record picking up Geelong first rounders.

Feeling a bit glass half empty today after the CC reinjury and being bent over by Dodoro.
Well said and bemused by the Clubs’ lack of interest in chasing a quality young small forward when there were a couple right up for grabs🤔🤔

Lincoln McCarthy played 27 games until the age of 25 and now seemingly doesn't miss for Brisbane.

Injuries don't always persist if you've got the right medical team around a player.

Bit of a free hit really. Plays in an area of need, gets Eddie's tutelage and wisdom for a year... Another weapon for the forwardline.
Many from Geelong warning against playing him forward.....

Many from Geelong warning against playing him forward.....

Not warning as such. His first year he did that role. He can do it but he was draft at 22 based on midfield work. At times he looked like a very good inside mid ..just not enough chances. The issue when forward was he is not a natural goal kicker ..and he is not a strong kick ..Id say 40-45M would see him out ... I think he can offer more around the middle , and other would be better in the FP role. For eg we played a kid called Close in that this year.

Good luck to him , Gee and Car have done some reasonable deal some work some dont .. but I think he is very good chance for a 8 pick upgrade and a pick 51.
I guess if you look at it this way ..we picked him 22 and Tim Kelly at 24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it’s worth fellow blue baggers, I am Working with Jordan Clark’s (Geelong ) uncle at the moment and overheard him talking to Jordan, so I couldn’t help myself and had to ask ‘ how does Jordan rate Lachie Fogarty ? ‘ He’s gunna be a star’ was the reply. Got excited. Could be a really good pickup

For what it’s worth fellow blue baggers, I am Working with Jordan Clark’s (Geelong ) uncle at the moment and overheard him talking to Jordan, so I couldn’t help myself and had to ask ‘ how does Jordan rate Lachie Fogarty ? ‘ He’s gunna be a star’ was the reply. Got excited. Could be a really good pickup
We're gonna make him a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back