Senior 8. Lachie Fogarty

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW - spoke to a good friend who is a Geelong coterie group member. is gutted they lost Fogarty and said we have a good one there.

Said they could never understand why Geelong never played him more and he's a little hard-nut !!

Hopefully he can be our version of Caleb Serong.

There's definitely similarities between the two.

I’ve been racking my brain trying to work out who his movement/style reminds me of and it’s finally clicked ... he moves like Troy Menzel on the ground.

I’ve been racking my brain trying to work out who his movement/style reminds me of and it’s finally clicked ... he moves like Troy Menzel on the ground.
Can see that, hopefully that's the end of the similarities, lazy bugger

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Has been told to get fit. Saw some videos of him boxing last night. Definitely isn’t fit. Will improve though and is working really hard. Big reality check for him I think. Will either thrive or bust. Needs a big pre season.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was a little underdone.

I believe Mitch Cleary said that he hadn't done a preseason over the last 2 years due to injury.

Out of all the AFL media, he would have the strongest knowledge on what's happening down in Geelong.

disappointed we lost Fogarty (for jack!). Will genuinely be cheering him on, really rate him. Neat kick, can rack it up if played in a position that allows it and he is as good a tackler as you can get. Good luck👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has got over his back issues and is starting to play some excellent footy. We'll see how he goes against a real team, but he's playing the sort of footy we thought Durdin would provide. Chasing, tackling, clever tap ons, kicking goals and setting up goals. Good stuff so far.

1 more year for Fogarty ...

THE Carlton Football Club is pleased to announce small forward Lachie Fogarty has re-signed with the Blues for another year.

Adding some valuable pressure to the Carlton forward line, Fogarty has recorded four or more tackles in eight of his last 10 games and sits equal fourth in the AFL for tackles inside 50 per game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back