Recommitted Lachie Henderson [delisted, re-drafted as a rookie]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be perfect for the suns as they won't be playing finals anytime soon. He is a woeful finals players

I want to keep the guy, but he may not like being a depth player unless Taylor retires.

Should stay but we will see.

If a side could get him fit for a long enough period he'd be a bargain pick up as he can definitely play.

Hawthorn would surely be interested and could be handy for North if Thompson retires.

It'll be interesting to see what Lachie does come season's end, who was the last player to play at 4 different clubs over his career? I'm guessing that it would be Ben Hudson?

It'll be interesting to see what Lachie does come season's end, who was the last player to play at 4 different clubs over his career? I'm guessing that it would be Ben Hudson?
Hudson was the last. Most was Kickett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd/4th rounder at best due to age and injuries.
Agreed with this. People do seem to forget how good Hendo was in 2016 and 2017, pity about the injuries.

Still up in the air??? I wonder if we will give him a contract... With 4 good picks and atm 3 spots to fill on the list ( 2 1st rounds & 2nd rounds ) looking slim.. Only possible is if they delist a contracted player like St Kilda did today

I'm leaning to him staying now. If either party wanted out then surely we would have done a sweetheart deal during trade week to get him to whereever he wanted to go for pick 90. While he has dropped off a bit there is always someone looking for key position depth.

I'm leaning to him staying now. If either party wanted out then surely we would have done a sweetheart deal during trade week to get him to whereever he wanted to go for pick 90. While he has dropped off a bit there is always someone looking for key position depth.
You have to look on the other side then, why haven't they signed him up?

You have to look on the other side then, why haven't they signed him up?

They would have put discussions off until after the trade period because we didn't know our salary cap position. If TK trade had fallen through then we might have had to find $800k from somewhere and Henderson would have been a casualty for sure.

They would have put discussions off until after the trade period because we didn't know our salary cap position. If TK trade had fallen through then we might have had to find $800k from somewhere and Henderson would have been a casualty for sure.
We currently have 3 position vacant on our main list, with good draft picks. Don't get me wrong I want to resign him but each day goes pass it's not looking good for him

Surely he has to go. Keeping one old age KPD is enough.
he looked finished the Prelim against Richmond. Hardly touched it an all he managed to do was wrestle with Grimes in the goal square a couple of times.

the dude should retire gracefully right now. He's had a good career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back