Past Lachie Henderson

Remove this Banner Ad

I still dont understand the vitriol directed at him in 2015.

There has to be more to the story that led to him/or someone announcing he was seeking a trade to Geelong.

Though I do remember that cheeky joke on Dyl Buckley's show in 2015 where Lachie from Geelong wanted to know what it's like to be a three club player

I still dont understand the vitriol directed at him in 2015.

There has to be more to the story that led to him/or someone announcing he was seeking a trade to Geelong.

Though I do remember that cheeky joke on Dyl Buckley's show in 2015 where Lachie from Geelong wanted to know what it's like to be a three club player

I dunno, I have a weird irrational dislike of the bloke and I can't say I feel the same way about many ex-players.

Came over as an OK like-for-like replacement for Fev. We 'forced' him to play forward where he cbf leading and just sat inside 50 waiting for the ball. Wasn't much of a forward so we switched him defence, where he went OK. Looked to be building as a player and then plateaued when we did.

Come 2015 season he's checked out halfway through and clearly isn't interested in playing. Tells the club he's gone late in the season, maybe in the hope they'll drop him so he doesn't risk injury. The club drops him.

Gets to Geelong and in typical Cats fashion plays a couple of decent H&A seasons and predictably shits the bed in finals, making 2 or 3 clinical errors in defence.

Takes on the identity of whichever club he's at - a genuine downhill skier really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back