Toast Lachie Neale - 100 Games for Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard Lach interviewed after the game on the radio,said he loved his Mum and was staying over in Melbourne and taking her shopping tomorrow.
First through the banner and made the game winning play.
Just a champ and you couldn't script it any better.
Poetic really :)
When he grabbed that ball I jumped up!!....Could sense that something was happening!....Cometh the hour cometh the man, or something like that :)

Heard Lach interviewed after the game on the radio,said he loved his Mum and was staying over in Melbourne and taking her shopping tomorrow.
First through the banner and made the game winning play.
Just a champ and you couldn't script it any better.

I listened to the same interview. Quality young man is Lach, very mature and well spoken too. If Fyfe ever left (he won't but just to dab at a hypothetical) we'd have two perfect candidates to be captain in Sonny and Lachie.

I was sitting just behind the cheer squad. When I saw him burst from the centre towards us with little time left on the clock, I knew we had a fighting chance, he was clear of the pack and is both a good decision maker and a good kick. Mundy kicked the goal - and kicked it with such a cool head, but Lachie pulled the joker out of his sleeve to even give us this chance, especially since we were slaughtered in the centre that 4th quarter, the tigers were "on" and we were (errrr...) not.

I think I'll have to go and slaughter a sacrificial bottle of champagne and a half a box of snuff, to honour the footy gods and pray that he gives us many father/son options in the future.

Righteo or other mods,I don't frequent other teams boards but if I was to ask the Richmond board 'Which hurt the most,Cotchin's jumper punch or Lachie's final play of the day?',I'd be OK wouldn't I??

I would say god speed sir and I look forward to seeing you next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's certainly got the breeding stock covered.:thumbsu:
Done us a huge favour bringing our champ up proper.
I hope liking your post don't get me into trouble ,I admit I had not always behave in this forum .

And I know about that , ignoring is good .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back