Rumour Lachie Neale to request trade back to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that could be a win for Lions. They would obviously get a very good return for him and have a young talented list already so topping up with a couple of good players or early draft picks may be Christmas for them.

Real interesting. Surely after 3 years of top-four finishes, you wouldn't be that desperate to leave for the sake of "growing a family" in another state?

Mrs is pregnant and wants to raise the child in her home state. Neale also considers Perth home.

Geez. What’s wrong with raising a family for a few years in Qld?

COVID border restrictions, potential for her and the child to be continually unable to come and go between Qld and grandparents and extended family in WA?

Wasn't COVID part of the reason now stated for Cerra wanting to leave WA so he could get home to family?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COVID border restrictions, potential for her and the child to be continually unable to come and go between Qld and grandparents and extended family in WA?

Wasn't COVID part of the reason now stated for Cerra wanting to leave WA so he could get home to family?
Boo hoo. I moved here with kids under 1 and no family and certainly not on as much cash as he is.

But if you have the opportunity and you can move close to family, still be on terrific or more money and that's what you want then why wouldn't you?
Hmm. Interesting point.
When did he sign his contract ?
Is he still on his original one?
Was it front ended maybe.

I think that could be a win for Lions. They would obviously get a very good return for him and have a young talented list already so topping up with a couple of good players or early draft picks may be Christmas for them.
Neale is their best player by far. Zorko is getting old and without Neale their midfield will be pretty average

But if you have the opportunity and you can move close to family, still be on terrific or more money and that's what you want then why wouldn't you?
And you're not an island in this, but many with the option choose to start a family close to the support of their parents. I don't even slightly understand what point you are possibly trying to make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back