Traded Lachie Neale [traded with #30 to Brisbane for #6, #19 and #55]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would that be two first round picks for Lachie Neale, he will be worth it. Anyway, thanks for the LOLs Brions, you campaigners are half decent compared to those Demon fans...

Have a feeling you and Dees fans will be bickering all afternoon about Hogan.

Enjoy Lachie Neale Brisbane. Was my favourite Freo player.

Pick 6 and 19 is fair value if that what it is. He's a gun and I recon will be a win/win trade, although the only risk will be on our side.

100% Lachie is an epic pickup for Lions (any team really)

Doubt it will be 30 back. Would go against everything we've postured for in the last week. 6 and 19 is fair
I say 6 and a pick in the mid 20's as rumoured all along fair.. our original 24 pick.
So maybe 6/19 and 49 back.

I know Beams is older looks like he go for 18 plus 15 or 30.. next years 1st or second.

You probably split 6 with crows for 8 and 21 or 13/16 or 13/21. If hogan deal fall through.
Not sure I sign someone for 8 years myself

I say 6 and a pick in the mid 20's as rumoured all along fair.. our original 24 pick.
So maybe 6/19 and 49 back.

I know Beams is older looks like he go for 18 plus 15 or 30.. next years 1st or second.

You probably split 6 with crows for 8 and 21 or 13/16 or 13/21. If hogan deal fall through.
Not sure I sign someone for 8 years myself
It wont be 8 years, Hogan's manager has said as much. I would have been pissed if we did that.

I've thought 49 was going back to you guys, helps satisfy Collingwood and yourself for draft points this year when they give you a future 1st and 18.

I doubt Hogan deal falls through now. Looks likely to b 6 and 23 at this stage

GC have done it again

Brisbane shoot up to 7th and GC get 2nd last again

They get pick pick 11 for picks 19,20,37

Oh Brisbane - you learnt from us well.

GC might angle to package up some of their later picks from this year to get higher up future picks for next year, they're having a massive list churn and have 4 picks inside the first two rounds without any May deal, and without a (potential) deal with Adelaide to leap-frog Port for one of the South Australians.

It wont be 8 years, Hogan's manager has said as much. I would have been pissed if we did that.

I've thought 49 was going back to you guys, helps satisfy Collingwood and yourself for draft points this year when they give you a future 1st and 18.

I doubt Hogan deal falls through now. Looks likely to b 6 and 23 at this stage

At the start of all this I was expecting 5 & 25. 6 & 19 is close enough you're not going to lose sleep over it.

You really think 6 & 23 will get Hogan? That's almost Melbourne pushing him out the door. I understand he doesn't quite play with the same amount of balls as he used to though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a pleasure Freo fans.

As much as the media s**t talked you you held firm and Brisbane gave up more than they probably wanted to by trading out their 2019 first.

Now go get Hogan on the cheap to make my afternoon enjoyable.

At the start of all this I was expecting 5 & 25. 6 & 19 is close enough you're not going to lose sleep over it.

You really think 6 & 23 will get Hogan? That's almost Melbourne pushing him out the door. I understand he doesn't quite play with the same amount of balls as he used to though.
Yep, Melbourne have played it terribly just like GC did last year. People get shitty about public posturing from list managers but it makes a huge difference. Look at Dogs and Suns last year in losing Stringer / getting Weller (didnt help that Weller through them under the bus with the "they promised me they'd get it done" line).

From the beginning out stance has been we dont want to lose Lachie and Jesse would be nice but not required.

Freo won't need to pony up 6 & 23 for Hogan - comes with too much risk

They'll lose Neale, get hogan and the spare change will be in their pocket.

At their best I rate Hogan over Neale.. More X factor
Although big ????? if his body is good. although played 20/21/10/20 which not bad seeing everyone knows the problems last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back